Chapter 17

We finally came back with the food, the boys looked like they were getting along again like two peas in a pod. Eva sat down and I gave Jake a kiss and I could feel Noah's eyes on me when I did, I didn't think much of it. I sat down and in no time we became like the best of buds all over again we laughed and talked about the old day when we were kids. "Okay you guys remember the time we jumped Mrs. Sanders fence to get in the pool that one summer" Noah brought up we all laugher "How could I forget you ripped your swimming trunks trying to get over that fence." I said to Noah "See why you got to bring up the past." he said sarcastically "Okay so whose ready to get their ass kicked." we played multiple rounds and every thing was fine more laughs more jokes hell even some smacked talk but the last got so tense, Eva went, Noah went, and Jake went  but when it was my turn Jake flirtatiously smacked my ass, it was cute and harmless but it must have pissed Noah off, he yelled. "HEY!" we all stopped and looked at him with concern "Neverminded, good luck" I rolled my ball and got strike and let me tell you that wasn't the only thing that had a strike. "You know what guys I'mma step out and get some air." Noah said Jake was going to get up but I stopped him and told him I'll go instead. I followed him down a hallway and he was pacing. "Hey! What the hell was that about? Why are you pacing?" I asked "I'm sorry I couldn't handle it any longer, all of it was fake the laughs and jokes and you two being all affectionate with each other and then when he smacked your ass it just made me snap when I seen he put his hands on you." he said still pacing he wouldn't look me in the eyes "He's my boyfriend I-" "Don't say that!" "Why does it bother you?". He walked slowly and closer to be backing me into corner to the point where my back was up against  the wall, he put his hands above my head trapping me in between his arms. Now he was looking me dead in the face with his beautiful eyes staring into my soul." It bothers me because I want you, I need you, you love me I know you do and I know because I love you." My eyes started to water up. "Here, tell me you don't love me and I'll leave you alone forever." his voice so soft and pure I couldn't hold back the tears they just kept coming, "Tell me" he pleaded "I can't do that is that what you wanna hear huh you wanna hear that I'm madly in love you." "well I cant put myself in that position I'm dating Jake and I'm going to get over you." I told him with tears streaming from my face "We are soulmates, and we are going to be together, I don't care how long it takes, or if you need to keep telling yourself that your over me." "I'm confused Noah, I don't know what to do." "That's good enough for me, and we'll figure it out together, you and me." The emotions between us were so high I couldn't help myself "Kiss me" I told him.