Chapter 12

"Well I don't wanna pile all this on you without eating first." he said as he pull out my chair, I sat down and anticipated what he could have possibly cook for me. I could smell the food from where I was sitting. The aroma filled the room at this point I didn't even care what it was. H e came back in the kitchen with to plates. He place my plate down and of course it was my  favorite meal, spaghetti. I look down at the plate and take in this moment, no guy has ever made me dinner before. " How did you know?" I asked him with a shocked look on my face "I just had a hunch.

Noah POV

She looks so beautiful right now, I guess asking her mom what her favorite meal was a good idea. We continued to eat and laugh and talk about memory lane. "So what don't I remember, Noah?" she asked. I began to sweat because this is it the moment I tell her everything. " So you remember when we took that picture?" he pointed to the picture of us on the football field  "Yeah, I remember." she said. " We tried out the same day, and you made the cheer leading squad, but I didn't make the football team. Do you remember what you did?" I asked her by her face, I could tell she didn't. "You went over to coach and told him how hard I was working on getting on the team and how much I really wanted it, and coach came up to me  after try-outs and told me I made the team. When I asked him how he said that young lady is really convincing  and he pointed to you and I knew right then and there." I stop mid-sentence "You knew what? What did you know?" she asked me. We finished our dinner I saw that she was shivering. " Here lets go sit by the warm fire. We can finish talking there. We walked over to the couch and I got her a fuzzy blanket, she wrapped herself in it. I sat down, took her hands, look her in her eyes " I knew that you meant something to me, more than friends.? I ask with all the courage I could gather, without knowing it my lips ended on hers...