Chapter 10

"Will I what... will I what... spit it out" I thought to myself. He started to been down and he got on one knee. My heart is literally in my chest right now he can't be purposing right? I mean we're only in high school. " Jessica Sanchez, ever since we shared that blanket I've been in love with you and I always knew I would do anything to make you mine. So with that being said will you... Jessica be my girlfriend." he asked me and then he presented to me a ring, a promise ring. "Jake,  I don't know what to say, this just took me by surprise." I said to him I can't believe this happening to me, I mean he does make me laugh and smile. Noah  is with Eva anyways "So what do you say, will you be my girlfriend." he asked me again, so I'm not dreaming  you know what what the "Yeah, I will be your girlfriend." I told him and the smile that came across our face, he stood up and slid the ring on my finger. A beautiful princess cut 2k diamond. He kissed me so passionately. "Beep, beep." His phone ranged. "Shit.. I have a team practice that started like 30 minutes ago coach is gonna kick my ass, I have to go." He told me and I totally understood "Look babe I get it, okay just goo I'm gonna stay back and study anyways." I think it be fit to tell him I'm going to Noah's house tonight. "Thanks baby, I'll see you tomorrow." He gave me a kiss hoped in his car and drove off. I went back to my room and I studied for a couple of house when I finally lifted my head I notice the time it was time from to head off to Noah's place. I gather my things and head over. I walk down stairs, head through the door, I reach his porch the sound of loud rock music played as I knocked on his door I can hear the music slowly fading down, he swings open the door and there he was wearing nothing but a white tank top and grey sweatpants, I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a night.