Chapter 8

As soon as I walk into class something tells me to stop and look for Noah, of course I notice him right away his body language was so tense and every time someone who try to sit there he would shoo them away like the seat was reserved or something. When i finally went over to the the table I stupidly ask him " Is anyone sitting here." he looked at me kinda angrily " No, I was saving it for you actually." his tone of voice was deeper than ever. So I did go and sit next him, because he didn't want anybody else there so why not. So for half the class he was just straight starring at me at first it was a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't look at him but finally I did, he smiled at me, the same warm smile that I fell in love with, but at the same time it made me think of Jake smile and that made me smile. What am I doing? Am I really sitting next to my crush thinking about his best friend? What kinda person am I? So to break this starring contest I wanted to ask him about those messages he sent me. " So you sent some pretty intense messages." I told him hoping to talk about it " Look I don't wanna talk about that right now, we talk later okay?" He said with such a serious face " Okay, sorry for asking" I said back " Oh yeah before I forget, make sure to wear something pretty, not that you need any help in that department" he said with a wink "Okay I will thanks I think.". I am so confuse right now like how can Noah be mad at me for kissing someone else, and now he says he thought that we had something between us although he has never said and thing about it. On top of all that him an Eva are dating or at least romantically involved. The rest of the class I really tried to understand what my teacher was saying but I could just feel him starring at me like he's a lion and I'm his prey. "RING! RING!" Finally the bell I rush to get my things and leave, I make a B line for the door but before I can even get a foot out the door a hand is place in front if me, its Noah's hand he back me into a corner and throw his hands above me on the wall, he looked so good and he smelled amazing, why is it all I can think about is jumping him right her right now. We were breathing really heavily onto each other. He leaned in and whisper in my ear " 8pm don't forget, see you soon." He slowly backed away from not breaking eye contact, then he strutted out the door, in that moment it felt like everything was in slow motion, like we were the only people on the planet. " Buzz. Buzz" my started buzzing again, I turned it over it was a message from an unknown number of course From: Unknown - You just don't listen do you? - xoxo. oh great  great another message, I looked around the classroom and the hallways and no one was there it was there they both were completely empty.I really don't wanna got to class and especially with what just happened, I can't see Jake right now. I can't I'm going home and taking a long ass nap.