Chapter 13

"No, this can't be happening! I have a boyfriend... what is going on?" I kept asking in my head, did the Noah Williams just kiss me after all this time. However I don't get the same feeling that I had when Jake kissed me. I soon gather my thoughts and break free from his hold, I jumped straight up and when I look at him he looked stunned, I was stunned I didn't except this to happen. "Why did you do that?" I manged to get out he looked as if he didn't know what was going on. "I mean-- I thought, you know." he said to me shrugging his shoulders "No I don't, why did you kiss me, how could you do that?" I asked him I wanted answers, and I wanted them now "I thought you wanted me to, I like you like really like. I thought you knew that I mean after all these years you think I didn't notice you or the little things you've done for me." he said back to me. It shocked the hell out of me I always thought he would never notice me  "Well I--don't know what your talking about I haven't one anything." I try to pay coy but he keeps shooting all my excuses down. "You think I don't see that you light up when I'm in the room or how smart you are in class. You think I don't see the notes you put in my locker before a game or the fact that no matter how bad of a day I'm having you always find a way to make me smile. I wake up early in the morning just to see you, I take the route near your locker just to see you. I know I should have told you before but I was just-- I don't know." he said it hit me that he did have feelings for me but that doesn't change the fact that he's dating Eva and I dating Jake. he moved in closer to me and took my hands and just looked me in my eyes we were in this moment what seemed like hours. "You what all that is true... but there is one thing you forgot to mention... right?" I said still looking at him. He looked confused "No what do you mean?" he asked, well here it goes its all or nothing "Oh, I don't know how about the fact that your dating my best friend." I said I did it I took the gloves off he looked so surprised like he didn't know that I knew, I snatched my hands away from him and walk to the farthest corner. "That's not what you think it is I --" he tried to finish his sentence I cut hm off "Don't play coy I already know, Eva texted me and told me everything and it's fine because I'm with someone now which is why that kiss should have never happened." I say back to him he looks a stirred up but I don't care. "Who... Jake?" he asked me the tone in  his voice changed it deepened "Yes as a matter of fact it is and I'm happy.. you know what I should go thank you  for dinner and for telling me how you feel but it's too late." I say as I'm walking out the door "Is this because of Eva?" he asked me "No" I quickly reply back. I make my way down steps and almost out the door when I hear rushing footsteps "Good because I'm done with her, you belong with me and I don't care who I have to go through, or long I have to fight you will be mines. And with that begin said goodnight." he finally let me goo I rush home and shoot up the steps and go straight to my room and lay on my bed and try to make sense of what just happened. My phone chimes three times "Chime, Chime, Chime!" I roll over and look at my phone. From- Jake: Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams. From- Noah: Goodnight love, see you in the morning. From- Unknown- Kiss, kiss you just don't miss, better hope no one tells- xoxo. I am really sick of this I just wanna go to sleep. To- Jake: Goodnight baby see you in my dreams. To- Noah: Don't call me that, whatever your thinking you need to stop. To- Eva: WE NEED TO TALK!! No, I need to sleep this off, I deal with this crap in the morning. Goodnight.