Chapter 4

Armonii woke up the next morning in her bed, she had a good time last night. Her phone flashed with two messages one from Arielle and one from Dave.

Husband - Goodmorning beautiful, be ready to go around 12. I should really change his contact name, she thought.

My Twin😘 - I'm omw home sorry I didn't lyk that I wasn't coming home last night. She didn't have a chance to tell Arielle because she ended up sleeping over Jay's house and Arianna was at Trevante house. When she got out of bed she got in the shower and changed into something comfortable.

 When she got out of bed she got in the shower and changed into something comfortable

"Armonii!" Arielle yelled up the stairs and Armonii poked her head out her room.

"Yes"

"I want to know all about your date and leave nothing out" she said as she reached the top of the steps.

"Okay, well have a seat and I'll relay my night to you" Arielle squealed in excitement and sat down on her bed and Armonii sat in her desk chair.

"Your outfit is cute by the way"

"So is yours"

"Okay tell me how your date went"

"Well, he was such a gentleman and he was so sweet"

"Aw"

*Flashback*

Dave helped Armonii into his BMW before driving off, he valeted his car at this restaurant called Ella's it was very classy.

"You look very beautiful tonight"

"Thanks and you look handsome"

"Thank you"

"This restaurant isn't anywhere near where we live"

"Nah, I decided to leave the hood and show you the classy side of Detroit"

"There's a classy side of Detroit?"

"Yes Armonii" he laughed holding the door open for her, they stood in a very short line to ask if their reservation was ready. When they got to the front Dave asked.