Chapter 17

"Oh my God" Armonii gasped in shock, she never paid attention to what was going on with her body and now she was pregnant. She knew her and Dave talked about it, but this was so unexpected.

"Baby you okay in there?"

"Yeah"

"You sure, can I come in?" Armonii wrapped the test up in some tissue and tossed it in the trash before fixing herself up.

"Yeah you can come in" Dave walked into the bathroom and saw Amber standing in front of the sink.

"I need to get in the shower"

"You could have come in here earlier if all you had to do was take a shower"

"Well you ran up here to throw up, I wasn't sure if you needed a few minutes or not. Here" he handed her a bottle of water.

"Thanks"

"I'll set you up a doctors appointment because I know you ain't been feeling too good"

"Thanks baby"

"You have any idea what's wrong with you?"

"I have a theory"

"Like what?"

"I might be pregnant"

"... Come again"

"I might be pregnant"

"For real?"

"Yep, I just took a pregnancy test but I'd rather be sure so I'll go to the doctor"

"We about to have a baby!" He cheered happily.

"We might" Armonii corrected.

"Oh nah baby you pregnant" he lifted her up in his arms and spun her around.

"Babe put me down"

"Okay okay, I'm just really excited baby you about to have my baby"

"I know, I can't believe it either... I might be pregnant"

"I hope you have a girl"

"I don't, you not about to be molding her into some selfish little brat"

"Leave my baby alone"

"Well that's what she's going to become, I can see you right now buying her a fucking car cause she throws a fit"

"If it makes her stop crying, guess what, she getting the car" Armonii rolled her eyes as she took her bonnet off her head and started brushing through her hair.

"Here" she handed him her hairbrush and he continued to brush her hair.

"Aw you do love me"

"Of course I do" he watched as Armonii put a white foam in her hair and he continued to brush through it until she told him he could stop.

"Thank you baby"

"You going to check out the building site"

"Yes, I have to go make sure that the contractors making my baby look right"

"Are you going to love your club more than me?" She poked out her bottom lip.

"Of course not"

"You better not, now go take your shower I'm about to go get dressed"

"Doesn't your famous sister come down"

"That bitch ain't famous in Detroit she just Arielle with me. Arianna visits too, it's christmas time and she's bringing the baby and were all going to be together as one big happy family"