Chapter 10

"Uh uh, don't act like you deaf now! Tell them who you betrayed, I wanna hear this too." Arielle said sitting up in her seat, getting comfortable.

"No one" Lea didn't want to lose her bestfriend like this.

"Are they here right now?"

"We're excluded from this right?" Isabella asked and Arielle nodded, they got up and walked into the kitchen for ice cream.

"Answer the question Lea, are they here right now?"

"Yes" she answered quietly.

"Was it me, did you fuck Chiris while we was dating in high school?" Kiana asked.

"No"

"When did this happen?"

"It hasn't been a year yet has it Lea?"

"It's either Armonii or Arielle" Zo said.

"Why you do that, we all supposed to be friends and you just messed that up" Kiana said.

"I'm sorry"

"Who was it Lea?" Arielle asked.

"Was it you, is that why you don't like her so much?" Armonii asked.

"You would have known if it was me Armonii"

"So what, you saying she fucked my ex boyfriend? Bitch you fucked Deante?"

"I don't know did you Lea?" Lea started crying.

".... It was an accident"

"No the fuck it wasn't bitch" Arielle jumped down her throat.

"I regretted it right after it happened" Lea tried to plead her case, but looking in Armonii's eyes it wasn't working. She was scared to lose her friend but she wasn't mostly scared of what she would do to her.

"And you knew about this Arielle, your my sister why the fuck didn't you tell me that I was friends with a backstabbing ass bitch"

"I was going to tell you as soon as I found out but she was your best friend. I remember when you two met back in middle school you couldn't stop talking about her, so instead of airing her trifling ass out like I wanted to I was trying to give her time to tell you herself, but you took too fucking long. What I did do though is I made Deante nasty ass disappear"

"Why the fuck would you do that to me?" Armonii glared at Lea

"I don't know Armonii, he was cute and we was around each other and- he started to feel on me and I don't know I just reacted"

"You reacted like a hoe would, you thought with your pussy like a nigga think with his dick... Bitch get the fuck out my house"

"Armonii please don't let no man ruin our friendship we've been rocking since middle school"

"Nah bitch, this is all your fucking fault. You trifling as fuck, as much as I defend your nasty ass out here in these streets when people throw dirt on your name you gonna do me like that... I wanna beat your ass so bad but I would look stupid beating your ass over a nothing ass nigga that clearly wasn't worth me wasting my time. Lea get the fuck out of my house"

"Armonii"

"GET OUT!" Lea stood immediately and rushed towards the door.

"Armonii I'm so sorry" Armonii opened the front door for her.

"You'll forever be sorry bitch. You better thank God I'm not dragging you by your whack ass lace front. You should thank Dave, my new nigga for saving you life" Armonii pushed her out the door and slammed it shut.