Chapter 7

Three weeks later...

"Baby, stop" he kissed down her neck as a knock sounded on the door.

"Someone's at the door, go see who it is"

"You lucky someone at the door cause I was about to tear that ass up" she patted his bare chest as she sat up.

"I know baby you always do, now go answer the door" He walked out the room and went to answer the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its us nigga open the door" Mike voice could be heard over the door. After the party incident, Dave made him apologize to Armonii or he was out of the gang and the only way out was death so he was going to die if he didn't apologize.

"Come in" He unlocked the door and they pushed it open.

"Wassup man" Jay greeted and they all dapped him up.

"What the hell took you so long?"

"Don't worry about it youngin"

"Nah Armonii must be held captive in here somewhere" Armonii walked out the room and into the kitchen.

"There she is"

"Hey Armonii" they chorused.

"Hey Tre, hi Jay-" she rolled her eyes at Mike. Dave walked towards her as she pushed herself on top of the counter. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her cleavage.

"Where lil man?" Trevante asked.

"At school, where your girlfriend is"

"Hey leave Arianna alone"

"A few weeks ago, she was "that bitch you can't stand" Mike said.

"Well now she the baby mama I'm trying to get to move in with me" he immediately regretted saying anything because he knew Armonii was going to have something to say.

"HELL NO!"

"This is none of your business Armonii"

"My sister, my business. She's not even eighteen yet, your definitely not taking her anywhere"

"She will be 18 in 4 months"

"In 3 years and 4 months you can let her move in"

"Armonii I'm not about to argue with you about my child"

"We don't have to argue, just realize you not taking Arianna Serena King anywhere"

"Why'd you have to go and date the worst King sister"

"And I dont know why my sister settled for a fuckboy"

"Get your girl Dave"

"Nah she good" He said nonchalantly as he laid comfortably on her breast.

"He already pussy whipped" Mike laughed

"No I'm not"

"You just gon side with her?" Trevante asked.

"Hell yeah"

"What y'all up to today" Jay asked the couple.

"I have to go to work"

"Arielle does too"

"We working night shift, I'm closing drive through and she's closing backline, Danielle is our fry person and I think Jalisa closing lobby"

"Your dad wants me and Jay to attend this meeting with him"

"Arianna has a doctors appointment today and were going to find out what she's having"