Chapter 15

Armonii knocked on her sisters door dressed in black yoga pants and a white PINK crop t-shirt and her white Nike's and her hair done in two French braids.

"Come in"

"Hey sis" Arielle was tying up her black Jordan's wearing Nike shorts, a Nike crop t-shirt and her hair done in a bun.

"You ready?"

"Yeah" Arielle grabbed their basketball before they walked downstairs and out the door. They were walking to the park to shoot some hoop.

"What's up with you?" Arielle asked

"What you mean?"

"Ever since dinner with our mom you've been real quiet"

"Dinner was yesterday, how quiet could I have gotten"

"And still I noticed how you've been in your room all day so far, have you even talked to Dave today"

"Yes via text"

"That's not normal I know your boo called you today"

"I wasn't around my phone when he called"

"Mhm, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing really I just been thinking"

"Thinking about what?"

"Our next move in life"

"You too?"

"Yeah"

"And what are we going to do?"

"I don't know" Armonii shrugged, she honestly didn't know what was next for her, but she knew she could help her twin achieve her goal.

"I know I want us to make our next move together" Arielle answered grabbing he sisters hand, Armonii shook her head.

"Your going to have to make this next move without me"

"What?" they stopped when they reached the park and sat on a park table to finish talking.

"I've been thinking a lot about our future and where exactly we want to be headed in life and... Arielle I know you want to follow your dreams of being a comedian"

"I do"

"Yeah, and I think you should go for it. I'm going to miss my right hand so much, but I'm going to send you to L.A"

"Really?"

"Yeah and I'm giving you all the money in my savings account so you will have enough money to get a place and be able to live well"

"All the money in your savings account?! Don't you dare do that!"

"You already have it you just didn't know it"

"Why didn't you have dad give you the money? I don't feel right with you giving me all the money in your account"

"I'll be fine"

"How will you manage that house alone"

"I'll downsize"

"Or move in with Dave"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to do that"

"Why not?"

"Well, for starters he hasn't asked me and two we've been together for a month, I'm not about to just move in with him"

"Girl, you over there everyday anyway so what's the difference"