Chapter 8

"Armonii Sincere!" Dave yelled as he came through the front door.

"Boy don't be yelling my name like that"

"What's this?" He held up a reciept and she glanced at it as she continued to do her makeup in the bathroom.

"A receipt"

"Read it"

"Did I spend too much?" She asked knowing that wasn't why he was mad.

"I'm not looking at the price I'm talking about what you bought"

"Stuff"

"You said and I quote "bae I'm going to buy a few things for my sleepover"

"And I did that"

"At Victoria Secret?"

"I went to Victoria Secret?" She asked.

"Now you have amnesia"

"I guess so" she shrugged as if she had no clue.

"Armonii you not having no lingerie party especially with a nigga there"

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yep cause it's coming with me to my house matter of fact all of your lingerie coming to my house" he was about to walk off into her room until she grabbed his arm.

"Babe, come see what I got" she said in a sultry voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed on his face.

"I am"

"Untie my robe" he pulled the strings to her robe and pushed it off her shoulders and onto the floor.

He gripped her waist and lifted her up onto the bathroom counter, his hands rested on her thighs as the sound of summer walker played in the background

He gripped her waist and lifted her up onto the bathroom counter, his hands rested on her thighs as the sound of summer walker played in the background. Armonii trailed her tongue up and down his neck until she pressed her lips against his, she could feel his member pressing against her crotch. She unbuttoned his jeans and stuck her hand in his boxers pulling him out. He moved the lace out of the way and pulled her panties to the side. Dave inserted two fingers inside of her and moved at a fast pace, playing with her clit. When she came on his fingers, he put them in her mouth so she could taste herself as he slowly pushed himself inside her, she licked every finger slowly before she bit her bottom lip in ecstasy. When he was all the way inside he started slow before going faster, she gripped the counter as he held her hips and thrusted into her faster. Grabbing her thighs and pulling her down onto his forearms as he fucked her harder.

"Ahhhh, Dave"

"Say my name baby"

"DAVE! Make me cum baby make me cum" she repeated and he lifted her up off the sink and held her against the wall thrusting up inside her.