Chapter 16

A Year Later...

Armonii was standing in the mirror brushing her teeth as she listened to Major Nine's song What's Love. She was off for the next three days and today she wanted to go get her hair done, she was going to get a sew in. Darren barged into his brother's room looking for Armonii because he knew his brother was still asleep.

"Hey sis, can you give me a ride to Tierra's house?" Darren asked.

"So you can be all booed up with your little girlfriend?" Armonii teased making kissy faces in his direction.

"I guess, she wants me to go with her to get her hair done"

"I guess it's that kind of day, I'm about to go get my hair done too"

"Why?"

"What you mean why?"

"Because your hair looks fine, so does hers"

"Well usually women have to maintain their natural hair, it takes a lot for me to keep my hair looking this nice everyday" she pointed to her head and realized that it was tossed into a bun so it wasn't exactly nice.

"You know what I mean, I get my hair done so when I wake up I don't have to do too much to it"

"I guess"

"What's she getting?"

"She wants some kind of braids"

"Like what?"

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"Well, I'll take you over there, just let me wake up your brother and get dressed real quick and I'll be ready"

"Alright, thanks Monii" Armonii watched as he left and closed the door before jumping on top of Dave making him groan and wake up immediately.

"Armonii, what is wrong with you?" He asked eyeing her as she pouted and gave him her puppy eyes.

"What do you want man?" he covered his head with the blanket.

"Come with me to the salon"

"Hell no"

"Please" she whined and put on her crying face.

"I was still sleep, It's like 11 in the morning"

"I had made an early appointment because she gets booked up really quick"

"My problem how?" she got under the blanket with him and laid on his chest.

"Baby, come on please" poking out her bottom lip, she knew she had him when he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Fine" he said moving the blanket from over their head and getting out of bed, he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yay!" she moved around excitedly and hopped out of the bed to get dressed. She put on some ripped jeans, a rainbow tie dye crop shirt and green Nike's. She put her hair into a puff leaving out hair products and just used water. Dave came out the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Armonii watched him walk to the closet with water dripping from his chest and off his back.

"You just gon stare at me"

"Yes because if I touch you we're gonna miss my hair appointment" he started to change his clothes and turned around with a smirk on his face.

"It will be the last time I get to pull your real hair" Armonii laughed.

"You did that last night"

"Lets give your real hair a send off" he put on his jacket and she grabbed her phone and purse.

"No Mr East"