Chapter 20

Armonii woke up in the bed alone, she grabbed her house coat and slippers before heading down the stairs. She saw Dave and Darren eating breakfast at the table, she walked up behind Dave and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Goodmorning baby"

"Goodmorning" he leaned his head back and puckered his lips up for a kiss which she granted.

"You hungry?"

"No not really" he scooped up some eggs off his plate and fed it to her.

"You need to eat" she poked out her bottom lip.

"I made sausage, eggs, and toast. I'll just put some extra food on my plate because your probably not going to eat your own plate"

"Thank you" he got up to add eggs and sausage to his plate, an extra slice of toast and grabbed her apple juice. He began to feed her and himself.

"Sooooo, I'm not here" Darren said as Armonii leaned into Dave's side.

"Okay, go ahead and ignore me"

"Hi little brother"

"Okay, I am here" she laughed.

"You coming over for Christmas Eve dinner"

"Tierra invited me over for Christmas Eve and Christmas"

"Wait what?!" Armonii and Dave chorused.

"I thought I already brought this up"

"No the fuck you didn't" Dave said.

"Why is it such a big deal"

"Cause I wanted the family to be all together, since Arianna and Arielle moved, we found out about the twins and y'all came into our lives I wanted us all together"

"What am I supposed to tell Tierra, I already told her I would go?"

"Fine,I guess you can go"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just check in with us, is her mother letting you sleep over" he nodded and Armonii looked shocked.

"If you were my son, I'll be damned if you ask me can your girl sleepover my house" he stuck his tongue out at her.

"You better not do nothing" Dave threatened.

"What can I do with her family around like that?" Armonii eyed him.

"I'm sure you two will find away like all teenagers do"

"When do you want to be dropped off?" Dave asked.

"Umm, a little later I guess let me text her and ask what's a good time" he finished his food, put his plate in the sink and went back upstairs.

"I'm taking his Christmas presents back, he ain't getting shit" Dave laughed.

"Don't be like that, he got you something really nice" she pouted and looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you"

"Why not?"

"Cause it's a Christmas present not a right now present"

"Fine, but since it is Christmas Eve I want you to open one of your gifts"

"You didn't have to get me nothing baby... but since you did where it's at" she laughed at his eagerness before getting up to go get it. Dave cleared the table and started the dish water when she came back.