Chapter 5

A week later

A week later...

Armonii was pulled to sit down in Dave's lap as the movie in front of them began to play.

"What's this called again"

"A movie"

"Whats it called, you put it in so fast and you said it was old"

"You'll see"

"Who in here then?"

"I'm going to name four characters you know. Essence Atkins, Megan Good, LL Cool J and Gabrielle Union"

"Aw, I think I can fucks with this movie"

"Good, now be quiet it's starting" she shushed him and he leaned forward to attack her face with kisses.

"Move boy"

"Fine woman" he held her waist tightly as she sat sideways on his lap and leaned her head on his.

"Why is LL already dead in this movie"

"Hold on, he telling his story".

"Okay Imma be quiet"

"Thank you" about 30 minutes into the movie, Dave was laughing his ass off at the men in the movie.

"You know that's how our neighborhood looks at you"

"What you mean"

"You and Arielle are mean as fuck to everyone"

"Fuck everyone"

"See, thats what I'm talking about, your mean"

"I can be nice" she poked out her lip.

"I know your nice to me" he kissed her poked out lip as she entertwined their fingers.

"So when you going to answer my question"

"What question?"

"I asked you on our first date"

"... You asked me to be your girl"

"That's right, so what's up... You know I aint been texting no other females and I'm always with you"

"Cause you make me be around you"

"Explain yesterday then"

"What happened yesterday"

"The day started with you at my house, you cooked breakfast and cleaned my clean-"

"Messy ass room"

"Then you suggested I take my brother to the zoo, so we took him and his best friend. Then we went out for lunch, had ice cream came back home and watched a movie. You fell asleep before you got up and made dinner and dessert, we watched another movie before you fell asleep last night"

"Maybe I just wanted to be around you"

"I know you did" he laughed.

"I can't stand you"