Chapter 19

Armonii was in the kitchen making breakfast for Dave and Darren.

"Wassup lil mama" Dave said coming up behind her and kissing her alongside her neck.

"Hey Dave"

"What you making?"

"Breakfast"

"What kind?"

"The kind you eat"

"Mmm mmm, let me put you on my plate then I'm hungry now"

"You can have that later, for right now you gonna have to settle for these eggs and this bacon" he grabbed her hips and grinded her into his growing erection.

"Stop before you ger hard, I'm not tring to make it go down right now"

"Why not" he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek as she finished cooking. She began making Darrens plate.

"You know Tierra up there"

"So"

"Spread that holiday cheer"

"For why?" He gave her a pointed look as she set Darren's plate on the table, then proceeded to make Dave's plate.

"You must want me to make her plate"

"Yes"

"No"

"Babe-"

"Fine" she handed him his plate.

"Thank you" he kissed her cheek.

"You could've made it though if you wanted the girl to eat so bad" Armonii mumbled.

"I can hear you" he told her as he called for his little brother and his girlfriend.

"I know" She made Tierras plate and put it on the table before making her own. She went into the fridge to grab her apple juice but it was all gone.

"Who in the hell!" She yelled angrily and Dave, Darren and Tierra ran into the kitchen.

"What's wrong sis?" Darren asked.

"Who the fuck drank my apple juice?"

"Nobody bae" Dave assured her.

"It damn sure wasn't me, I remember the last ass whooping you put on me when I did it" Darren excluded himself immediately.

"Was it you little girl?" Tierra seemed scared.

"... I came down here to get something to drink and that was the only thing I liked. I'm so sorry"

"I can't kill you, I can't kill you, lord help me not kill her..." She took a deep breath. "Look, don't touch my apple juice, I will kill you. You didn't know before, well babygirl, now you do. DON'T TOUCH MY APPLE JUICE, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TOUCH ARMONII'S APPLE JUICE. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am"

"And next time you drink anything, throw the empty bottle in the trash" she nodded as Armonii threw the bottle in the trash and grabbed the orange juice and cranberry juice, she mixed it like she always did and put the two juices up before walking out to the dining table.

"Why didn't you tell me not to touch the apple juice?!" Tierra hit Darren.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd drink it"

"Really?"

"I'm sorry" she rolled her eyes at him and walked out. Dave laughed and shook his head at his baby brother, he swung his arm around his neck.