Chapter 12

"Who is it Arianna?" Armonii asked.

"... Mom" the look on her sisters was a look of confusion and Arielle asked again just in case she heard wrong.

"Who?"

"Mom Arielle, our mother"

"... And you thought that shit was okay, you gave her my address" Armonii said.

"Armonii-"

"No cause, you know how we feel about her"

"Monii I just want us all to get along, she's here to make up for lost time"

"Arianna you don't get it, you just don't fucking get it"

"I do get it, I'm not stupid. You two have never actually had a close relationship with mom in the first place and after she left y'all just turned around and hated her"

"She cheated on daddy-" Arielle said.

"Yeah that's why daddy shouldn't like her, but y'all not giving her a chance"

"For fucking what, she's 7 years too late. That time is gone, she didn't want to be here then, she don't have to be here now"

"She didn't think to call, text nothing how do you forgive a woman who knows she has kids that she up and left and doesn't try to contact them. We were 13 and everything was still new to us, we needed our mom but she wasn't around. She chose to fuck someone other than our dad and she chose to ignore her kids" Armonii said.

"I'm sorry... But she's already on her way so she'll be here soon"

"I don't have shit to say to her"

"Arianna just go to your room" Arianna knew her sisters were mad at her so she didn't argue and just went upstairs to her room, Isabella followed. There was a knock on her door and Zoie went to go open the door, Dave, Tre and Jay walked in. Jay went to Arielle and wrapped his arms around her.

"Baby you okay?"

"I'm okay"

"Y'all sure, the tension feel real thick" Tre said.

"Your girlfriend is upstairs Trevante"

"Just dismiss me then" he mumbled as he walked upstairs.

"Hi babe" Dave leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey"

"Okay, my baby don't look happy so what's going on?"

"Her mom is coming" Harmony said.

Harmony!" Kianna and Zoie hissed.

"Y'all mom is coming?" Jay asked.

"When?" Dave asked.

"She'll be here soon according to Arianna" Arielle said.

"What do you want to do?" Dave asked Armonii and she shrugged.

"I really don't have nothing to say to her" she answered looking off into the distance.

"But part of me wants to talk to her" Arielle said.

"For what Ari?"

"I don't know, I want her ass to feel bad about not being in our lives"

"Y'all don't understand she missed our prom, our graduation just everything, but she right on time for Arianna's big moments even though she wasn't around for 7 years"

"It really hurts knowing you actually have a mother, but she don't want to be around" Arielle said as there was a knock on the door.

"That must be her" Harmony went to open the door