Chapter 21

Armonii woke up on the couch with Dave asleep behind her, she saw the twins laid out near her feet, Arielle and Jay laid in front of the Christmas tree and Isabella, Arianna and Tre slept on the other couch. All of the older adults, Vena, Danny and Sincere were asleep upstairs. She realized it was Christmas and immediately got excited, she removed Dave's arm from around her waist so she could get up. She went to the bathroom first and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast, she saw Shantelle looking through the fridge.

"Goodmorning Shantelle"

"Goodmorning Armonii"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine?"

"You looking for something specific"

"I was just going to make breakfast"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Cause you can't cook" she answered just as Eva and Lauren came downstairs with Sincere.

"Goodmorning everyone" Eva greeted kissing Armonii' a cheek.

"Hi Ms Eva, hi mama" she hugged the both of them and Lauren kissed her cheek as well.

"Goodmorning baby, hello Shantelle"

"Hi" Shantelle answered.

"What woke you two up?" They both pointed to Sincere.

"We both heard her, but Eva got to her first"

"What are you two doing up?" Eva asked

"I'm about to make breakfast?" Shantelle said.

"Oh no, no, no Were going to cook Christmas breakfast , so you two just go on and relax"

"But-"

"At least let me help" Shantelle offered.

"We won't need it"

"Okay then" she walked back upstairs.

"Well mama can you start me some coffee?" Armonii asked without thinking.

"Yes"

"I can't wait for dinner"

"Me either mija" Eva agreed as they moved around the kitchen.

"What should we make, pancakes, waffles or French toast"

"Waffles"

"Waffles it is" she answered as Dave woke up and walked into the dining room where Armonii sat talking to Eva and Lauren who were in the kitchen.

"Good morning babe" he bended down to kiss her lips.

"Good morning Ms Eva, Good morning Ms Lauren" they greeted him back and asked him if he wanted coffee as well. Armonii started to smell it brew and her stomach immediately turned.

"Oh no" she covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom. Eva and Lauren looked concerned.

"I'll go check on her, we'll be right back" he said as he followed after his girl. He followed the sounds of throwing up into the downstairs bathroom toilet, he held her hair back from her face and softly rubbed her back.

"You okay"

"No I'm not, I'm not liking pregnancy so far"

"I know baby"

"I can't drink coffee or nothing"

"Thats why you threw up?"

"Because of the smell, it was the same way with Arianna, she couldn't stand being around Trevante when he wore cologne so he just stopped wearing it" Armonii stood from the toilet, flushed it then grabbed a towel to wipe her face and used some water to rinse out her mouth,