It's going to be a while, and Here's Why...

Hey everyone i know you are expecting this to be the next part of Chapter 6 of the Other Descendant, But it's just me the author and creator till you about what's going on. If you don't remember i said i was going to be writing the next chapter last week, but the last chapter hasn't been out since Aug 6 and now it's the 21 and i very sorry that i haven't been active and now posting as much as i wish and you all reading this wish. As i also said i've been losing motivation to write Chapter's not just for The Other Descendant but along with my other series like Little Puppy and The Demigod Chronicles. And NO I'm not quitting at all i'm just losing motivation, and i been wanting to write but of course i can't since i have school and I have band practice which doesn't end till 6:00 not leaving me anytime at all. So yea the next Chapter will take a while, a probably might not be coming for a very long time since i also have testing so no time as i said, But don't worry i will be updating short stuff like telling you guys when the next chapter will be out. So again i'm very sorry and the next chapter will take a while but i will do my best. Till Next Times My Fellow Demigods, I've turn in but now i must turn out...... Till next time .....

 Till next time