Chapter 36~ The Engagement

We got back to Auradon. Today was a very special day, new VK's and a very big surprise. I also changed into a new dress it was sparkly and purple, Evie made it and I loved it.

 I also changed into a new dress it was sparkly and purple, Evie made it and I loved it

{Madison}

Mal was on the balcony, she was looking outside the Isle with a pair of binoculars trying to find any sign of Uma. Ben sneaked up behind Mal before hugging her causing her to squeal alittle.

"Not a tentacle in sight." Mal said looking out at the water.

"I think if Uma was up to something, it'd be done by now." Ben told her.

"No, Ben, I know how villains think, and I don't trust Uma as far as I can throw her. She's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when she's gonna strike. I really wish I had time to go tell Madison to do a flyover because she can go so much more higher." as Mal went to look through the binoculars again but Ben grabbed them.

"Well, you can't be everywhere at once. Besides, I got your back. Come on, everyone's waiting for us." Ben said causing Mal to turn to him.

"Wait. You're getting more guards ?" Mal asked him.

"I'm getting more guards. Now, breathe." as they took a deep breathe together as he said "Now come on." as Mal said "Okay."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Here they come." Evie tells Doug who stood next to her. The crowd cheered when they say the two. Madison smiled as Doug then got the band to start playing as Ben lead Mal to the platform, Mal tried to walk off but Ben held her by her waist, as they waved to the people and the band stopped.

"Oh, stay." Fairy Godmother told Mal as Mal asked "Stay here?"

"Yes. Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me?" she asked the crowd.

Jay said "Yes we can Fairy G." as Carlos nodded me by at his side, I couldn't have been happier.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." everyone cheered, I cheered loud to, well everyone expect Chad, Audrey and Queen Leah.

"Not like we had a choice." Queen Leah grumbled, Audrey nodding.

"It worked out pretty well for the first four." Ben said as Chad grumbled "Yeah, especially for you." which earned him a glare from Audrey as Audrey said "Really funny."

I overheard rolling my eyes.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you ?" he asked Mal, Mal smile shined. She looked up to me smiling, Doug started playing his guitar, he was joined over with me and the others.