Chapter 30 ~Ben Get's Captured

Who know things could so bad in a couple of hours. Apparently a lot. Ben left the others for a couple of minutes and ended up getting captured by Uma and her silly pirate gang. I just wanted to get back to my Isle root and her I was having to go rescue Ben. Ugh !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you wouldn't have brought him here none of this would have ever happened, What were you thinking !" I scolded to my friends.

"Well if you didn't come back to the Isle without telling any of us this wouldn't have happen at all." Mal said taking step closer towards me .

That made me get up from my seat and said "So it's my fault why he got captured."

"Kinda." Mal said sarcastically.

"Do not throw this blame onto me Mal !" I told her which caused me and her to get into a small argument.

"Guys !" Jay said causing us to turn to him as I took in a deep breath as Carlos said

"He was going to come with or without we just wanted to protect him." as I sighed and said "And look where he is."

"Yeah and we completely blew it guys I'm from work done but my roots will always come back to the Isle." Carlos added.

"Ok what are we gonna do ?" Jay asked annoyed with the whole conversation as I stepped down where I was.

"We-I said making a gesture with my hands. Are not going to be doing anything this is between Uma and Me. Not any of you. And she's a punk and guess what now I have to go get him." I said grabbing my bag.

"Wait, your still going to have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats so your going to need us." Evie spoke up.

"Shrimpy said come alone." I reminded them.

"Madison come on." Jay pleaded.

"No, I'm not putting you guys in me and Uma's mess." I told them getting ready to go but Mal stopped me.

"Us being family me and you have to do this together."

"Not this time Mal." as Carlos sat down on the couch and said "Well she said come alone and I know I'm not going anyone."

"Will be here when you get back." Evie told me as I sighed and walked away.

Mal's eyes dropped she loved her sister too much and to see that she was going to Uma's alone without her made her feel even more bad. Even if her and Madison argued like crazy they still did love one another. In a complicated way.

"Please be safe." Mal thought to herself....

" Mal thought to herself