Chapter 8 ~ Jane

Later that day I was in the bathroom which in my opinion was full of blue and prissy pink flower..Ugh ! Make me sick, Mal told me to come up with a plan to get the wand, saying our days were getting shorter, so I told her about my plan to get close naive daughter by giving her a new look, she approved of course and told me to make it quick.

I walked in on Jane looking at her hair as she saw me walking towards her as her eyes went huge as she turned as I put on my best fake smile

"Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane." I said with my mother spell book rubbing against my warm black leather gloves as I was dressed in a purple shirt with black dragon like sleeves and green pants with zippers all over with plain combat boots.

"That's cool." Jane said as she hurried and rush away from me

"Don't go!" I said in a yell as i remembered to act "nice"

"I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?"

"Hardly." Jane grumbled.

"Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality." I said twirling my hair as I gave a fake love.

"I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair."  Jane said as I picked up my dark plum hair as my evil mind went off.

"You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair." as  I held up my fingers as I did some tricks as Jane bright dark black hair was now to her back.

"Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore." I said with kind words.

"Do my nose!" Jane asked.

Woah, girl I'm not Fairy Godmother I can't do everything not my fault you look like your mom pumpkin, is what I wanted to say but keep it to myself.

"Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted."

"She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff." Jane told.

Cruses !, Everything time you try to get close Failure just ugh !

"What a rip." I said

"Yeah." Jane said

"You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?"

"Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing."

"That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too."

"Think it would work?" Jane asked me as I smiled and said "of course''

"Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me."

"If I can convince mom, you're so there." She told me.

My eyes turned bright green as I blink them before Jane could see.

"Yay." I said

"Bye." Jane said

"Bye." I said with short wave.

I smiled evilly.

"Say goodbye to Auradon" I said as I turned to the mirror.

My eyes glowed bright green as I said "Your right mom, it's the deeds that make the difference between mean and truly evil, Long Live Evil...."

"