Chapter 18 ~ The Date

Evie was sitting next to the Son of Dopey trying to start small talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For the first time, It's like I'm more than just a pretty face." Evie told him.

"A shocker, huh?" Doug said to her.

"You were pretty great in there."

"So were you."

"I bet I can get an "A" on the next test without the mirror."

"Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and We'll hang out with..."

"Yeah, let's get together."

"There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal said storming up to the Daughter of the Evil Queen.

She seemed really upset.

"What's wrong ?" Evie asked Mal.

"Ben just asked me out on...a date." She told him

"Nice" Doug said.

"We can handle this. Bye."

"Bye." Doug told her as she was walking with Mal.

"You're looking a little pale."

"Yeah, of course."

"I can fix that with some gloss and some blush."

"No !" Mal told her.

"Mal, I can use the..."

"No, no, no." Mal told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Inside Our Dorm}

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Mal said as she sat on the bed as Evie was putting blush on her as I sat watching as I said "I can't believe Ben ask you on a date" 

Mal knew I was trying to joke as she told me "What ? Sad that you can't attract one ?"

"I don't need one" I told her with a smile

"Of course then why do you and Carlos make love eye all the time ?" as I rose my head at her as Evie said "Oh snap"

I grunted as my cheeks became pink as I turned away from my older sister.

"Aw, My Little sister In love" she told me.

"Oh, You and Carlos are going to make such a cute couple" Evie told me as I growled at her and said "Shut Up"

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." as she continued.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. I never had a sister while aside for Madison. But she was to young anyway"

"Well, now you do. You have to ! We're going to need all the family we can get If we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?" I asked Evie.

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie asked Mal as she sighed and said "I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way."

"She loves Madison" I told her.

"I can tell" as I sighed and said "Not my fault I'm lovable"

"Even to Carlos ?"

My cheeks turn big again as I threw the nearest pillow at Mal as she laughed at me.

"Moving on. Come see." Evie said putting the pillow to the side.

"Are we done?" Mal asked Evie.

"Yeah."

"Oh." Mal said as she tighten her jacket.

"I know"

"I look..."

"Say it." Evie said.

"Not hideous."

"Not even close." I told my sister who gave me a short grin as she told me "Thanks Madison"

"No problem Mal" as we heard a knock on the door.

Mal sighed as I opened the door as we say Ben wearing his leather man jacket ready to take Mal on a romantic even.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. I hope you like bikes." Ben told her...

" Ben told her