Chapter 29 ~ Please Come Home

I enjoyed being back on the Isle it brought me so much peace. I was spray painting a picture of Mal on the wall of the old hangout which is when I heard a voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork." as I turned to see Ben standing there.

"Ben." I said stopping him from coming closer towards me.

"Madison, I had know idea about all what's been happening with you lately. All the stress and pressure. It was all my fault please come home." he asked me as he held out the ring he gave me.

"Ben, I am home." I told him walking closer towards him.

"I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride." he told me with a laugh.

"Is he serious please tell me he's joking." I thought to myself.

"I don't fit in, Ben. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong." I said trying not to cry {I had cry enough after all}

"Then I'll change. I'll skip school have more fun and blow off some of my responsibilities." Ben told me.

"Please don't" I said to myself.

"No, no! See ? I'm such a bad a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only does the kingdom turn on me, but they turn on you." I told him now face to face with him.

"Don't quit on us Madison. The people love you. Mal will miss you along with everyone else." as he handed me the ring.

{I didn't think of that}

"I have taken myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and it's what best for Auradon." as I handed him the ring back.

"No Madison ! Please." he begged but I already walked away from him.

"No Ben- my eyes went to their glowing green as I said "I'm done feeling like I'm no good for Auradon. I want to go to my home. My real home. Tell Mal and the others I love them especially Carlos." as he walked away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Mal}

Ben came back downstairs though he had no Madison next to him as he head was hanging down.

"Where's Madison ?" Carlos asked him but he didn't get a answer.

"Where is she ?" Evie asked him but still not answer.

"Ben where is my little sister !" I asked him on the verge of tears as I went towards him lifted his head and started punching him in his chest until Jay pulled me away.

"She's not coming back." he said as I took in a deep breath as Carlos said "Let me talk to her-

"No ! I'm going to talk to her. I need to." I told them as I went towards the speaker as I said "Mads, Come on let's talk."

"Go Away Mal !" Madison shouted {I could tell she knew I was sad I was on the verge of tears}

"I'm coming up there if you like it or not." Mal said as she walked up the stairs.

" Mal said as she walked up the stairs