Chapter 34~ The Cotillion

After three hours of Evie destroying my face with makeup, I was finally ready for cotillion. She got my dress just right to fit me. It wasn't me, but it was Auradon me. Though I had to say it was stunning. Evie really did what she was doing.

 Evie really did what she was doing

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

{Madison}

The cotillion was being hosted by The Beast Family on their family boat, and man it was huge. I could hear the music playing and everybody laughing and having a nice time. I was standing in the back with Mal she was next to me holding my hand. We were going to make a dramatic entrance. And Mal's dress looked amazing. It was like mine yellow and blue and her hair was in a braid.

"Ready ?" Mal asked me with a smile. I turned to her and smiled back. "Yeah, let's blow this Popsicle stand." she smirked at me.

Though I was nervous on the inside, my happy thoughts swallowed them up. I took in a deep breathe. The sounds of the trumpets broke me out of my thoughts.

"Now presenting the Lady of the Court, Mal with the lady-in -waiting Madison !" Lumiere announced.

"Well it's now or never." I thought to myself as me and Mal slowly walked from behind back. All eyes were on us. Only gasped from heard from the gasp. Nobody said anything.

"There goes my princess." Carlos cheered from down below. I blushed bright red. Dang it Puppy Boy. The crowd soon followed, cheering and clapping. I smiled and held up my dress and walked down the stairs with Mal. We stop halfway as Beast took me and Mal's hand.

"Hi." I greeted to him with a bow. Evie spent 5 hours teaching me how to bow right. I kept messing up and joking about it until Evie started getting stern and I learned right away.

"Hi. Ben is on the way Mal. You both look beautiful." he complimented to us. I grinned.

"Thank you." me and Mal both said. We bowed to him, I went to Carlos. He playful kissed my hand. I blushed and gave him a hug. "You look amazing." he told me as I said "And you don't look that bad yourself lover boy." as he giggled at me. I giggled back.

That's when Ben came. Mal put her hair behind her ear and smiled at him. Ben walked out from back. We all cheered for him. He walked down the steps.

Evie nudged Mal and said "Go get him." as Mal grinned nodding. I nodded agreement.

Ben approached Mal and bowed to her. Mal bowed back. Jay snicked trying his best not to burst out in laughter. I elbowed him giving him a look.

"Mal I wish I could have told you earlier-." I rose a brow.

"Ben what are you talking about-" Mal was about to ask when we all looked up. She was in shock. Everyone followed the gaze only to be shocked to. I growled under my breathe.