Chapter 28 ~ Chillin' Like a Villain

After learning that I had went back to the Isle. Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and Ben were getting ready to go back to the Isle to look for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were coming down the stairs as Ben said "Jay, Keys. Remote." as he threw the keys and remote to Jay.

Evie came down the stairs and stopped everyone and said "Wait ! Somethings wrong." as Evie walked close to Ben as she fixed his dark navy blue beanie.

"Oh." as she smiled and said "There."

"Shot gun !" Dude yelled as everyone turned confused as Carlos said "No, Dude Stay. The Isle is way to dangerous."

"Did he just..."

"Talk ? Yeah. I know."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later." Mal said to them.

"Tell you later." Carlos said as Jay nodded as they went inside the car.

"Let's go." he said as Evie said "Yeah."

They went inside the car as Evie said "Okay, once we cross the bridge park under the old pier in the old garage."

"Got it."

"Got it." Jay told her as she started the limo as they made their way towards the Isle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They parked the car as they got out as Carlos said to Ben

"Ben, help me with the trap." as he nodded and help the young son of Cruella cover the car.

"Jay ?" Evie said to the son of Jafar.

"Yeah ?"

"It's really weird being back here."

"Well get in and get out." as she nodded as Carlos called the young son of Jafar to help him cover the rest of the car.

"Hey, what's in here?" as the VK's stop him as Jay said "You don't want to know."

"Hey guys, Keep it chill all right ? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here."

The five were making there way down the Isle which is when two little kids came towards Evie and tried to take something from her.

"Hey ! Hey ! Stop." as she noticed it was two little kids as she looked sad as she let them go and said "Just take it."

The kids looked confused as Evie said "Go on." as they smiled as they ran away.

Evie turned forward as Mal sighed and said "Ugh. Ben." as the VK's went and looked for the young Auradon kid.

Ben was somewhere else looking around the Isle as if it was the most amazing thing he's ever seen.

He then noticed a fellow VK leaning against the wall as he tired to shake his hand as but the man growled at him forcing the young boy back.

"Ben, stop. Just stop." as Carlos and Jay went the young guy telling him to back off as he did.

"Why ?"

"This isn't a parade it's the Isle." Mal told him.

"Keep your hands in your pockets unless your stealing." Jay told him.

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos said to him.

"And never, ever smile." Evie said as Ben said "Okay, thanks." as Evie cut him off and said