Chapter 13 ~ The Plan

" I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean."

"You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum." Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!" As my father says, "the only way to win" is to make sure everyone else loses!"

"Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!" Coach Jenkins called trying to get the young VK's attention.

"You rip..."

"Let me explain a team. Uh, It's like a family."

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time." Jay said.

"Okay, okay, um... You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who work together to win. Make any sense?" Coach Jenkins said.

"Can I be the fist?" Jay asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo-ho-ho!"

"Hey !"

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?"  Jay asked me.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" I told with a tone.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Jay noticed.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!"

"We can do this... If we stick together." Jay said.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..."

"To the Core" we all said.

"Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?"

"Hold that thought."

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben asked.

"Not that I know of."

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..."

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben said.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" I asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes."

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?"

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend."

"And your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Okay. Thanks, bye." I told him as he began to walk away.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of..."

"I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell." as I turned to Mal.

" as I turned to Mal