Chapter 41~Do What You Gotta Do !

After a couple of hours, me and the other's went back to the Isle. We parked our bikes.

 We parked our bikes

"Hey I'm me again." Mal said out of joy before touching her hands and hair.

Celia added "Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." before she walked off as I said to her arms crossed mocking "Duh Mal." before she gave me a look.

"Welcome Back." Evie said as me and her walked on the sides of Mal. Celia then lead us all to a door which had words on it such as "PA DERANJE." before she knocked to a certain beat.

I found it catchy. Someone on the other side knocked the same beat before Celia did another beat before smiling at us as the door opened. Mal and me smiled before we all went inside.

"Hey !" Dr Facilier called seeing Celia as Celia smiled saying "Daddy !" before rushing over to him.

"Here she is." Dr Facilier said as he picked her up before setting her down. "Come on And...and." as they danced which caused Mal to smile at the two. Dr Facilier tapped her cheek before Celia picked up his hat trying to run with it.

"Hey yeah. Come here little rascal." he said pulling her into a hug. Celia and Dr Facilier walked away as the other VK's looked around at the large arcade.

Carlos noticed a TV before dropping a coin into the top of the hat causing it play. "Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." the reporter on the TV says.

"Uh guys. Come look at this." Carlos said to the others as he sat down.

"There are rumors of Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have a update. It's what. It's moving this way ? It's moving this way." the reporter says as they watch the TV in shock. Mal nodded her head which told the others they where ready to leave.

"Wow Rookie mistake ?" Carlos says as they walked outside to see Harry, Gil and three more pirates on their bikes.

"Long time nae see !" Harry said as the other three pirates took off.

"Get off my bike, Hook." Jay ordered as him and Carlos rushed to get to their bikes.

"Catch me if you can, Jay !" Harry called out before sending a tiny wink to me and Mal before he drove off.

"Over the roofs ! Cut ' em off, " Jay told Carlos as they took off in different directions.

"Hey, hey, hey, not you. They got this." Evie said gently grabbing Celia who was trying to follow Jay and Carlos.

"They got this, Evie you coming ?" I asked her putting a piece of my hair out of my face.

"No, I'm going to go after Jay and Carlos." as I nodded before Mal stopped me in my tracks.