Chapter 25 ~ What's My Name !

{At the Isle Of the Lost}

On the Isle a certain  VK was looking at the brand new new reporter on TV which was of Mal and Madison smiling, as she could'n't control her angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pirates were sitting at the counter as Uma came from behind the blue and white braided hair VK work at her mother shop  her mother was Urusla of course as Harry Hook son of Captain Hook turned on the TV showing Madison and Mal appear. 

Uma sat down the plate as Harry began to dine as Uma grabbed food and threw it at the TV.

"Posers" she said.

"Traitors !" Harry said.

"Hello?" Uma said waiting for her crew to throw food at the TV as they followed and threw food at the small TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" as she turned to the son of Gaston "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" as he swallowed.

"Yeah. What they said." Gil said.

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt." Uma said

"Who turned their back on evil." Harry said licking food from of the TV.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in there gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck." as she rolled her eyes and turned to Harry.

"Those snooty little witch's, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-"

"I need you to stop talking." Uma snapped as the son of Gaston followed.

"Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon."  as Uma snapped "Harry, that's there turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers."

"Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" as she pulled the other males closed to her.

"What's my name?" she asked Harry as he removed his hat as he got on a knee and said "Uma!"

"What's my name ?" she asked Gil as he said with a mouth full "Mm. Uma?"

"What's my name ? What's my name ?"as her crew replied "Uma!"

" This is all hands on deck"

"Calling out to lost boys and girls"

"I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect"

"We won't stop 'til we rule the world!"

"It's our time, we up next! (next, next)"

"Our sail's about to be set (set, set)"

"They ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget" Harry and Uma singed.

"What's my name? What's my name? (Uma)"

" Say it louder!"

"What's my name? What's my name? (Uma)"