Chapter 31 ~Space Between

I couldn't believe what I was doing with my afternoon. I wanted to relax but no I was on my way to go work things out with Uma. Hopefully this would go smooth and quick. So I could do this the others could get Ben and I could stay on the Isle. Though I would miss the others a lot. Mainly My sister and my friends. I hope Carlos wouldn't be too sad. I wouldn't want to make him sad. I couldn't do that to my crush. Yes, I like him. But don't you dare tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Madison}

Uma and her gang were relaxing probably waiting for me. Thinking I wouldn't show up. But hey, I'm no punk. If there one thing my mother did right is she didn't raised me and Mal to be sacred of anyone.

I open the door as I smiled as everyone eyes turned to me.

"I'm back." I singed just like my mother when she came to coronation as I walked through Ursula's Fish and Chip Shop.

"Loser party of one right this way." Uma said throwing a chair my way as I caught it.

Uma sat down as she put her hand on the table and said "If you win, Ben free to go." as she waited for me to put my hand on the table.

I smirked "Did she really think she was going to win against me ?"

I put my hand on the table about to grab her when she pulled away and asked "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win ?"

I scoffed and said "Still dreaming." as she grabbed my hand and said

"Last time I check your mother thought she had things all sewn up too huh ? How'd that work out for her again ?"

I held my tongue dying to say something about Ursula's foolish plans and how she failed but I wasn't hear to tease. I was here to win.

"On three." I said

"One."

"Two."

"Three." we said together as we started to wrestle.

"You know that princess act never believed it for a second you can slap a tiara on a villain but your still a villain." Uma said trying to distract me but believe she was failing at that.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but your still shrimpy." I said distract her causing her to fumble at bit as I grew a wicked smirk on my face and used my magic to help me win as my eyes glowed a bright emerald green.

" I said distract her causing her to fumble at bit as I grew a wicked smirk on my face and used my magic to help me win as my eyes glowed a bright emerald green

Uma grunted as she told me "If I win you bring me the wand." which caused me to lose focus as she slapped my hand onto the table.

"Now if you ever want to see beasty boy again bring me Fairy Godmother magic wand to my ship tomorrow 12 noon sharp oh if you blab you can kiss your baby goodbye." she said as she blew me a kiss and left.