Chapter 35~ It's Good To Be Bad !

Madison : Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Madison, daughter of Maleficent, and this is my home.  It wasn't always. I was born on The Isle of The Lost where all the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is, until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. So five villain kids, the VKs-came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben's the king now. My sister Mal is his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to this Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A kid on a bike drove around before throwing a paper from his bag, passing a sign that says "Jay's Way."

"Hey check it out !" A little girl said running forward and grabbing a paper.

"Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this! It's VK Day!" as one said "I want to be picked so bad, oh, my gosh. Oh!" as she dropped a picture of Jay, Mal, Madison, Evie, and Carlos saying that the next five go to shore.

{Everyone}

🎵From the north to the south from the east to the west 🎵

🎵Lost boys, lost girls, You all know you're the best 🎵

🎵 Hit the streets. It's your day. Turn it up. Now's your chance 🎵

🎵 It's time to get up on your feet and dance! 🎵 as they walked out of a building before huddling up in a circle before breaking out in dance. Lastly they put their hands together between them.

{Madison and Mal}

🎵 Anybody wanna be like us. Everybody wanna be like us! 🎵 as they say a little girl walking forward and saw a little girl in their window.

{Carlos}

🎵All the boys from Auradon, and the girls cuz' they know what's up! 🎵as he wakes up a guy then a girl to follow as he waved to Madison, who giggled and blew a kiss at him.

{Evie}

🎵 Your life could change today, your life could change today! 🎵 as Evie stood outside The Curl Up & Dye Shop as Dizzy walked out sweeping before seeing Evie as Dizzy quickly hugged her.