Chapter 42~ Sleep Tight Auradon, Sweet Dreams

Back in Auradon, Ben was giving news to all his guards. Many of them on the search for Audrey.

"No, no, I want Auradon guard handing out gas masks. Well not everyone's asleep." Ben ordered as he hanged up his phone. He then turned to the guard. "Find out if anyone's seen Audrey. And find out if she has a list of demands."

Ben was very worried he hadn't heard from Mal, plus he couldn't find her anywhere. "Just one." Audrey said behind Ben, as he quickly stood up to face her. "I demand my life back. I have a proposition. I'll wake everybody up right now... under one...itty bitty condition, Benny Boo."

Audrey then trailed her fingers up Ben's arm before moving his hair to rest her hand on his cheek as she spoke "Make me your queen and we'll rule side by side."

Ben grabbed Audrey's hand gently and asked "Did someone put a spell on you ?" as he said "Just tell me who and..."

"You'll what ? Marry them ?" she said with a laugh, referring to Mal. "Most people get dumped because they aren't good enough. I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now, Benny Boo ?" she asked walking with a twirl.

"I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn't wanna hurt Auradon." as Audrey gave him a look. "Just.. give the scepter and I'll forgive you." Ben said walking to Audrey.

"You'll forgive me ? I don't think so." the words Ben said not sitting right with the daughter of Aurora. She then added "Sleeping is too good for you !" as she zapped Ben with the scepter.

"Sleeping is too good for Auradon." Audrey said before zapping the scepter again causing everyone who wasn't asleep to turn into stone. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Alright. Get in. Get out." Mal ordered to the others. Jay opened the the barrier as they walked through.

"Whoa." I said a strong shock going through me when I touched the ember that was in Mal's hand, the ember lit up in respond. I felt stronger than I ever had. I did looked to notice my hair had changed.

"Whoa, you got a little Hades's thing going."

It started to grow blue, fading. "Look Mal." I said genuinely excited. Mal saws my hair fade. A look of worry came through, I noticed it for a second. "You ok ?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. Sick hair." she told her as I said flipping it "Thanks." as she gave a tiny smile. "Wow. That thing packs a punch, huh ?" Carlos said as I nodded.

Suddenly with a little space in the barrier. Harry and Gil quickly came through as the barrier closed behind them.

"We made it bro, We made it." Gil cheered before hugging Harry. "Hey, guys, we just come for a wee visit." Harry said as him and Gil walked forward. But Jay and Carlos had different plans.

Jay and Carlos both shoved them back only to be shoved back in return.