Prologue

'Meet me in the library. –H' Said the yellow post-it note that was stuck inside Willow's locker. To say that she was confused would be an understatement. She certainly didn't know any H's.

Not knowing what awaited her she left for the library, after sending a quick text to Melody, who Willow was supposed to be leaving with.

Walking down the quiet hallways she was standing in front of the double doors of the library in no time. She quietly opened the doors to let herself in. The library was dead quiet, more so than the almost empty hallways. Even the scratching of the pencils by the students scattered around could not be heard.

Now that she was in the library, she felt lost and stupid,who was this mysterious 'H'? Why was she even here? What if this was a prank? They did have quite a handful of pranksters in her school.

This being the first day back from the long and boring vacation that she had, and she was certainly hoping for her school life to go well. She had been living invisible from the eyes of bullies for all her life and she was hoping to stay invisible till she graduated.

She felt a pull, not knowing where else to go, she followed it, walking in accordance to her gut feeling. On reaching the last row of shelves which were filled with classics, her breath caught in her lungs and she felt rooted to the spot.

There stood Hunter Reed, her crush since freshman year, he had been a sophomore then. Currently, his eyes were narrowed at her, and the look in his eyes almost had her running for the hills.

"About time you came." Snapped Hunter, making her flinch. "I don't have all day to wait for you here!"

Willow flinched, she furrowed her brows, she was sure that she had never come into contact with Hunter before, she was utterly confused and scared by Hunter's attitude, since there was no one he feared, but even a few of the teachers were afraid of Hunter's wrath.

"Whatever." Said Hunter. "What's your name again?"

"Willow, Willow Greene." She said, confused more than ever.

"So Willow Greene," He started. "I alpha Hunter Reed reject you Willow Greene as my mate. If anyone hears of this than you are dead."

She wanted to say that she was already 'a reject' but all she could say was, "What?" She asked. What was he going on about? She was more lost than she had ever been.

"You're too dumb for this." He sighed. "See you, never." He added before walking away and out of the library.

Before she could question what just happened she felt a soaring pain in her chest, a scream escaped her lips. The pain was unbearable. Willow clutched onto her heart as she felt her legs going soft, she fell onto her knees curled up into a ball.

Was this it? Is this how she was supposed to die? But all the while going into darkness she wanted Hunter to come back take back whatever he meant. She was clueless as to why she  was feeling that way, Hunter was a stranger to her at the end of the day, but she still wanted him to come back to her.

But he never turned around.

***
Helloooo Reader Darlings!!!! You've clicked on this book and I'll make sure that you don't regret it. Hope you like this book. This is it, no one really likes reading long author notes. So love you. XOXO. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.