Chapter 40: It Comes To Light.

Willow was startled as her surroundings changed once again, she was now standing in the woods, the moon was high up in the sky but there were no stars to be seen, but she was sure that it had still been day time when she had been at school.

Behind Willow was an old cottage, which looked like it had been abandoned for a few hundred years.

But she was proved wrong when she saw Triple and Hunter appearing from behind the trees.

"What is this?" Hunter looked angry as he glared at Triple.

Triple smiled calmly. "Patience."

"Are you kidding me? We've been traveling for hours, just to see this?"

Triple ignored Hunter and walked forward towards the door, she knocked on the old door. The old door creaked open, scaring Willow, who had earlier moved over to stand behind Triple and Hunter.

Behind the doors stood a young woman, who had her black hair up in a bun. She was dressed in a T shirt illustrated with a pair of glasses and a lightning on top of it and some blue jeans, completely opposing Willow's imagination, who had expected an old woman, as old as this cottage living inside, someone who owned around seventeen cats and sold authentic voodoo dolls for a living.

"What brings you here to my humble abode?" The woman eyed the couple before her.

"You owe me, I've come to collect it." Triple smiled.

The woman pushed her glasses up and squinted to look at at Triple and then her face brightened. "Ah, it's you!"

Triple turned to Hunter. "Meet Danny, she's a witch."

"I can tell." Said Hunter curtly.

Willow was taken aback. The woman in front of her was a Witch? A witch! But don't witches wear dark clothes and pointy hats? But then again, the witch's Harry Potter T shirt did her justice, Willow guessed.

"This is my Alpha."

"Why don't you come in?" Danny opened the door wider and ushered them in. Willow feeling guilty for trespassing, followed them in. "What is it that you seek for in return for your favour?"

"My Alpha wants to break his bonds with his mate."

Danny gasped, as her face darkened. "I can't do that! That's impossible, only the moon goddess can break your bonds."

"Is it?" Spat Triple. "You owe me your life! Stop lying! I've heard legends about the witches having a trick to do that."

"I don't know where you heard those lies," Danny stared to the side, as if unwilling to make an eye contact. "I hope you leave now."

Triple scoffed. "Is this what you're going to choose? You promised me any favour. Do you know the consequences of going back on your word."

Danny's head snapped to Triple. "You wouldn't!" She yelled.

"Oh, I so would."

"I'll pay you," said Hunter. "I'll pay you whatever you want."

Danny stared at Hunter for ages before she sighed. "Are you sure about this? Theres no obvious outcome, you might not make it out."

"I'm strong enough for it." Said Hunter.

"But is your mate?"

"I don't care about her, she wouldn't be able to survive as my mate, as the Luna anyway, so what difference does now or later make?"

Danny glared at Hunter. "It does make a big difference!" Hunter glared back at her, his eyes fierce as if he was trying to suppress her. The witch couldn't seem to hold it and bowed her head, giving in. "Get ready for it, I'll make it quick."