Chapter 37: Willow's Secret Recipe.

"Lark?" Willow stared in horror at the man before her. What was Lark doing here? Did he come here to save her or–or was an accomplice, or could he be the 'Prince' Nick had previously mentioned? Willow didn't want to believe that, why would lark even want to kidnap her? Like she had previously mentioned, Lark would rather kidnap a five star Michelin chef.

Lark clicked his tongue and glared at Willow. Willow then came to the conclusion that it must have been Lark who had wanted to kidnap her, he must hate her too much, was it because she was Rowan's mate? Lark did previously say somethings about how he was Rowan's mate. She wouldn't be shocked though, because her boyfriend was just so awesome that everyone would love him, and she wanted to cry at that.

But she was actually sad though, since she had thought of Lark as a friend and looking at how he kidnapped her just because he was in love with her mate, and he also made her drink some questionable drink masquerading as strawberry flavoured Capri-Sun, it really hurt her, this betrayal.

"You just had to get abducted while I was lounging!" Lark sneered.

Willow froze. "What?"

Willow started to feel sick, but she shook the feeling off, the most important thing was to get out of this place.

"I just put on my Mediheal face mask, when I noticed that you were missing. I didn't even get to wear it for twenty minutes, oh my skin!"

Willow narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are you blaming me? I never asked you to rescue me!"

"Oh?" Said Lark. "Then I'll be leaving. I just spend hours of my time for naught."

When Willow saw Lark turning around to leave, she grew anxious. "Wait! I'm actually glad that you came here, so don't leave, please," Willow added. "At least take me with you before you leave."

"Oh? What will you give me, if I rescue you?" Lark sad, looking delighted.

"You are a prince, I don't see you lacking anything!" Willow argued. Oh, as if she would give Lark her Rowan.

"Wait–" Said Justin, who seemed to be too shocked previously. "What's happening? Who are you and why are you here?"

"Shut it." Lark snapped at Justin. "Can't you see us making a deal here? So, where were we?"

"If you rescue me," Willow took a deep breath, her stomach turning as she did so but she acted as if it took everything in her to say this. "I'll give you my recipe to peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Fall for it, fall for it! Willow was internally yelling.

Lark's eyes widened, when he hear that as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "So tell me."

Willow's eyes widened, she was sure that if he heard her recipe of PBJ sandwich then he would probably leave her here and Willow didn't want that to happen. "Well, why don't you rescue me first? I'll give you the recipe later, that too handwritten in case of future use."

"Swear on it." Lark narrowed his eyes.

"I swear that I'll give you my recipe of PBJ sandwich once we're back home, safely."

Lark smirked triumphantly.

"I thought you were allergic to peanuts." Said Justin, looking as if she had just betrayed him.

"I–" Willow felt evil doing this to Justin. "Well, you see I'm not allergic to peanuts or shellfish."

"Y-you lied to me?" Justin looked crestfallen.

Willow felt guilty as she she stared at Justin, but then she remembered the position she was in and glared at Justin. "I did lie to you but it was only because you kidnapped me!"