Chapter 12: Party Panda.

Willow picked up the pallette and a brush in the other hand. Taking a deep breath she applied the black eye shadow on her eyelid. She did the same on her other eye. Next she applied a silver highlighter shade in the inner eyelid. To give a smokey effect she spread some black eye shadow under her eye.

And voila she was read—what was that? Why did she end up looking like a panda? Even her white oversized tee which she wore over her outfit for the party in order to avoid soiling her clothes, contributed well with her black skills jeans and panda eyes.

Willow was pretty good at painting on canvas or sketching. She lagged being it sculpture painting but it was still better than her skill at eye makeup. Though she could paint on her face very well, but that didn't include smokey eyes. A pity.

Sighing, she looked for her makeup removal wipes. She looked in her vanity drawer and she found it. But the moment she pulled out one wipe, the packet became empty.

With determination in her heart she she started wiping her eye and it moments her eye was cleaned but the wipe was dark in color. And that was the last of the wipes.

She'll have to make do of this wipe. But the moment she rubbed her other eye, the makeup was getting all around.

"Don't be like this." Willow glared at the wipe then at her reflection. Why does she look more like a panda now than before?

The only thing left for her to do was to get wipes from her mother. Her mother lives in the opposite side from where her room was.

"Mom," Willow said quietly in hopes that her mother has super hearing, but to her dismay, her mother who normally will even be able to hear her favourite vase breaking from the town over couldn't hear her very own daughter who was in a crisis, though they were living in the same house.

Willow felt that her mother loves porcelain more than she loved her own daughter.

She quickly got out of her room and scurried to the other side, to the master bedroom. She knocked on the door before entering.

Venice was rushing around her room packing her things up. When Willow entered, Venice paused and looked up and she burst into a fit of laughter.

Willow could only stare back with a frown on her face. "Mom!" Whined Willow.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Said Venice, her laughter subsiding before she started laughing again.

It seemed to be indeed true that mothers love porcelain more than their children.

Willow stomped over to her mother's dressing table and god bless her mother, she found a whole new packet of make up wipes.

Venice had to go on a work trip to New York for a week. On normal days Willow would either stay at Melody's or have Melody stay over. But now that there were additional members living in here, she couldn't go over at Melody's house so her mother asked Natasha to stay over, which she agreed. Though they were working in the same firm, Natasha wasn't included in the project.

"Why do you look like a panda?" Asked Venice.

"I don't look like a panda!" Willow threw her hands up in frustration. First of all her smokey eyes ended up being panda eyes. Second, her very own mother was laughing at her.

Willow stomped out of the room to show that she was mad. Her mother's laughter increasing at that and followed her even after the door was closed between them.

Willow continued back to her room.

"Woah woah woah!" Felix who was lounging on the couch pointed at her. "What is up with you?"