Bully

(A/N: Hello to everybody reading my oneshots. This was my first oneshot. The grammar and writing does get better. I promise:))-9/7/20

⚠️TW: Bullying⚠️

Betty's PoV

Hi my name is Elizabeth Cooper. And I would say my friends call me Betty but the reality is, I have no friends. I was bullied by Jughead and his goons since 2nd grade when I landed in the mud at recess. Lets just say it hasn't got better since.

Narrator's PoV

Betty stumbled through the halls as slurs where thrown at her. Everyday she would wake up, get taunted, and go home. It was like a never ending cycle.

Jughead had just stepped foot in school being late as us per usual. Only to see Betty Cooper shutting her locker and heading towards class. He hates her with a burning passion.

But it is wierd considering she has done nothing wrong to him ever. Or anyone for that fact.

He pulled a chair out from the back of the class and sat behind her as she wrote on a piece of paper.

He then saw someone pass a note to her. He didn't see it but pressumed it was ridiculing her as she quickly swiped a tear away with the back of her sleeve.

The class passed fairly quickly and with that she fled her table. Something slipt out of her bag as she as she left. So he picked it up out of curiosity. It read:

'Go to hell, fat loser'

He looked towards the door and shook his head before stuffing the note in his pocket. He made his way to his lunch table with his burger and fries.

As he made his way past Betty's table which she sat alone at he knocked over his milk all on her jumper. She jerked back in shock as the cold liquid soaked her top. He then roughly slammed the note on her notepad, she was writing on and snarled in her ear.

"In case you forgot"

He saw tears well up in her eyes however she bit her lip to contain her tears which seemed to work because she quickly picked up her way to big bag and left the cafeteria.

He turned back to his friends who all had smirks on their faces.

>later that night at pop's<

She quickly tied her apron round her hips and made her way to her first table which happened to be Jughead's family. 'Delightful' she thought to herself.

"What may I get for you all?"

"Oh mommy can I have a strawberry milkshake" Jughead's little sister said loudly.

"Sure" His mom said in response.

"So we will have 2 strawberry milkshakes. 1 diet coke and Jug what do you want?" Jughead's mother said.

"I'm gonna have a black coffee"

"Ok I will be right back with then and then take you orders"

*time skip to the end of the meal bc I'm lazy*

"Would you like the check?" Betty said once again approaching the table.

"Sure" Jughead's dad said.

"Here you go" Betty said handing them the check.

They laid the 30 dollars on the table despide it being only 20.

"It was $20 you have payed $10 more. Here you go" She said offering them the $10.

"Oh no, honey. That is your tip"