Seizure Part 2

Jughead's Pov

We drove home in silence. Only for mayhem to erupt at the trailer.

"Why didn't you defend me back there?"

"It was for the best, Jughead" My father sighed.

"What the hell do you mean for the best?" I semi-shouted.

"Me and Alice think it's the best that you and Betty should stop seeing each other"

"Why would you think that?"

"Jughead I care for you and I only want the best for you" He said softly as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

I shoved his hands off my shoulders. "No! You don't get to do that. You don't get to be the caring dad all of a sudden. You don't know what's best for me. All the nights I spent freezing my arse off at the drive-inn. All the times I saw you passed out on the couch. The pain you caused when you just let Jellybean and mom walk out of our life. Insisting you would take care of me. You don't get to do that. You don't get to play number one dad. If it was for my best let me keep this one bit of happiness I still have!"

"Don't blame all your tragedies on my boy! You chose to leave the trailer!"

"Because I had no other choice!" I shouted as I sunk to the floor in sobs.

"Come here" He whispered as he lowered himself to the floor and opening his arms.

I crawled into his arms and sobbed. "I love h-her so much dad. I can't just l-leave her. I'm so worried"

I felt hot breathe on my cheek as he let out a sigh.

"Jug, I just don't want you going down the same path me and Alice did. I want you and Betty to be happy but I don't want you doing anything stupid like we did"

"What did you do?" I whispered into his chest.

"That's a story for another time" (he is talking about Alice's pregnancy in high school. She told him earlier that week)

We sat like that for a while, he running a hand in circles on my back, till he spoke once again.

"I think we should go back to the hospital and talk to Alice. I can't decide what you do with your life Jug. I am also sorry for what you had to go through because of me and I'll make it up to you I promise."

Narrator's PoV

*time skip to the hospital*

They walked into Betty's room this time Alice was the one sat by Betty.

"Fp? Didn't I tell you to not come back here?"

"Alice stop. We can't do this to them. It's their future. And they aren't stupid like we are. I trust them. Don't do it Allie they need each other." He gave a sad smile while gesturing to Jughead's red rimmed eyes.

Alice huffed while standing up to face Jughead. "Fine but if you hurt her I will hurt you" She said with a stern face.

"I won't Mrs Cooper. I love her"

"Alright then. Doctors said she should wake up in a bit so you can wait with her till she does. You're a good kid Jughead. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you weren't."

"It's okay."

He sat by her till she woke up. And has stayed by her side ever since because he meant what he said. He loves her.

(A/N: Hello! I can't apologise enough for leaving everybody waiting. I had a huge writer's block where I just didn't feel like writing. But I am back and hopefully there will be a new chapter soon. Love you all Xx💫💕)