The perfect life

Jughead's PoV

Me and Betty were laying on the sofa watching 'IT: Chapter One' when she screamed because there was a jumpscare.

I chuckled as she shot up, breathing heavily.

"It was scary" She said.

"Come here" I said as I opened my arms.

She smiled and layed her head back down onto my chest, her cuddling into my side. As her legs intertwined with mine.

While we kept watching the movie I heard a little snore. I looked down to see her mouth slighlty open as her chest rose and settled in a steady motion.

I smirked and kissed the top of her hair.

I turned off the movie and picked her up bridal style to lay her in bed.

Betty's PoV

My eyes fluttered open to hot breath against my face. I saw Jug breathing softly, a black curl was fallen perfectly down his forehead. I started to comb my hands through his fluffy  hair, when his eyes slowly started to open. He smirked as he pressed a soft kiss to my nose. I giggled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as I stroked up and down his chest with my manicured finger.

"I'm always hungry" He chuckled.

I swung my legs out the bed as I headed downstairs to make pancakes for the both of us.

I heard heavy footsteps pattering behind me. Strong arms snaked around my waist as he swayed me side to side. His face nuzzled in my neck.

"I love you Jug"

"I love you too Betts" He said as we kissed.

1 year later

"Jug! Jug! Come here!" I screamed.

"What is it baby?" He asked in concern.

"Look" I said as I showed him the positive pregnancy test.

Tears welled up in both our eyes.

"I'm going to be a daddy" He said.

"I'm going to be a mommy" I said as he picked me up and spun me around.

I pressed a kiss to his lips when he let me down.

4 years later

I heard little patters of feet behind me. I turned around and Juliet darted behind my legs.

Jug came into the room.

"Where could Juliet be?" He questioned sarcastically stroking his chin.

I heard her giggle.

Jug came up to me as he quickly grabbed her from under my legs.

"Found you" He smiled.

She giggled as he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I love you" He said to her as he put her down.

"I love you too mommy and daddy" She said as her little feet ran off to her playroom.

He pulled me closer as we both smiled at our daughter.

I fiddled with the wedding band on my finger.

"This is the perfect life." I said softly.

"Indeed it is my love. Indeed."

(A/N: Heyyyyy! A fluffy chapter for you all. Leave suggestions in the comments. Love you all Xx💕💫)