ADHD

Narrator's PoV

Betty was diagnosed with ADHD at 6. And ever since she has been treating it with pills to cope with it. If she didn't take her adderall it was like she was an entire different person.

Jughead's PoV

I walked into the student lounge and saw my beautiful girlfriend sitting there bobbing her leg up and down.

"Hey Betts" I said as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Hi Juggie!" She squealed. And jumped in my arms

"Wow your energetic" I chuckled.

"Come on let's get to English before Mr. Hagar has our heads cut off" I spoke as I grabbed her hand and walked us to English.

Betty skipped after me. Her energy amused me.

During the class. The teacher asked a question and asked if anybody would answer. I was about to put my hand up when he called on Betty.

"Betty care to answer the question" Mr. Hagar asked.

"Erm. What was the question again?" She asked.

"Elizabeth you should be listening now tell us one of you annotations" He demanded.

I was watching Betty frantically switch between pages. I could tell she was getting stressed out more by the second. I sat across from her and I could hear her breathing start to pick up.

"Betts are you ok?" I gave her a concerned look.

"I..can't..sorry" She breathed then walked out the classroom.

"Betty!" I called after her.

"Mr. Jones if you step out the class that is an automatic detention" Mr. Hagar said.

"See you in detention then" I remarked as I ran out of the classroom to my distressed girlfriend.

"Betty." I said softly as I saw her sat on the floor. Knees pulled up to her chest and sobs wracking her body.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I said rubbing her back with the palm of my hand.

"I can't f-focus or do anything. I can't think s-straight." She wimpered.

"What could be causing it baby?" I questioned.

"Jug, I have ADHD. And my a-adderall ran out. I th-thought I would be okay if I m-missed it once." She cried.

"Oh Betts, why didn't you tell me?" I quiered.

"Because it's e-embarrassing" She sobbed as the wiped her face with her sleeve.

"It isn't something to be embarrassed of Betts. You can't help it. How about we sign out and go home for the day? I don't think school is helping with any of this." I suggested.

She nodded weakly against my chest. As I lifted her to her feet and signed us both out. We came home quite early so I decided she had time for a bath before her mom and my dad came home.

I waited on the bed with a popcorn bowl next to me as I waited for her to finish.

She came out with her wet hair hanging to her shoulders and shr wore dark blue pyjamas.

I opened my arms for her to crawl into and she accepted by laying her head on my chest before I spoke.

"We'll go to the pharmacy first thing tommorow to pick up your prescription. Okay?"

"Thankyou Jug. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't follow me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you either. I was just ashamed because I thought you'd leave me because of it."

"It's ok darling and does it really seem like me to leave you for having ADHD. No, so how about we put this Netflix film on ,which practically has our name on it" I replied as I kissed her nose.

"I love you so much, Jughead Jones" She grinned.

"I love you too Betty Cooper and I always will" I replied as I hugged tighter to her and allowed her to snuggle into me.

(A/N: Hello. Sorry it was short. This was requested by user50906314. I hope you enjoyed it. Also thankyou so much for 3k! I can't believe we achieved it so quickly! Thankyou for suppporting me by reading my stories. Love you all Xx💕💫)