Assignment

(A/N: this is NOT part 2 of Bully, however it is very similiar. This was requested by ItsAnAvocado-ing all/most of the requests I get Xx💕💫)

Jughead's PoV

"JUGHEAD! I would appreciate if you paid attention in my class. So will you flip to page 206 in your textbook and get on with it!"

For god sake I hate school. I mean who would like it? Maybe Nerdy Betty? But what we do to her she must not like school?

Narrator's PoV

Betty's 'fake' smile never seemed to fall. Whether she was called words like 'fat' and 'ugly' she never showed hurt on the outside. Well this was because school was amazing compared to home. No one would tell her what to eat and because the bullying was only verbal no one would hit her at school.

The truth is home for Betty Cooper isn't great. Her mother would stick to the verbal abuse but when she wasn't ridiculing Betty it was her dad who would beat her to a pulp. It was constant at home so school was the break she needed eventhough Jughead and Archie were assholes to her. But what they said didn't affect her because she was used to it.

It was the last class of the day where they were given assignments. This is were it took a turn because Betty simply would do it on her own however since the teacher was picking pairs she didn't get that freedom.

"Archie is with Veronica"

"Kevin is with Moose"

"Josie is with Cheryl"

"Jughead is with Betty"

Betty's PoV

"Jughead is with Betty"

Are you joking me?

"Sir! Can we change partners?" I heard Jughead's booming voice say from the back of the class.

"No, those are your assigned partners and it will stay that way. End of. The project is due in 2 days so I recommend you all work on it tonight."

Did everyone litterally hate me?

I had to get out there. I could feel Jughead's eyes boring into the back of my head.

"Class dissmissed"

Just as I was about to step out of the threshold of the classroom. A tall figure loomed over me blocking my way out.

"After school, 5 o'clock at your house, slut"

Before I could protest he walked away swiftly like nothing happened.

My mom was at work. However my dad was on and off. Some days he would go to the register other days he would drink and lay on the couch but only time will tell.

As I walked home I saw Archie and Jughead entering Archie's house (which was next to mine). I then quickly looked at my watch. 4:00pm. Are you joking I only have an hour?

As I stepped inside my house, the living room floor was coated with green beer bottles.

"Dad?!" I shouted through the large house.

He wasn't home. He was probably at the bar. Again. I quickly got out a black trashbag and started collecting the bottles in it, making sure they didn't smash.

Once I had finished I looked round at the pristine house that my parents made me clean. And flopped on the sofa. Only having stand back up when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Jughead. Had an hour passed already?