Bully-Part 2

Betty and Jughead spoke till visiting time was nearly over for the last hour she invited him to her room so they could talk more withough hogging one of the tables.

His heart broke seeing the room. A metal bed frame with a paper thin matress and a small bedside table with draws he guessed her clothes were in and a few toiletries sat on top.

"I know its small however it is an improvement at least, from the last place I slept at."

"Where was that?" He asked hesitantly scared of the answer.

"A few dodgy alleys and some park benches. But let me say this matress is the best sleep I have ever got. 10 out of 10 would recommend" she said her voice breaking out into a giggle.

She saw the best thing in every shitty situation.

He just fake chuckled along side her. He wasn't doing it because he wanted to be rude but laughing about this felt wrong.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jughead's mom came into the room.

"Come on Jug, we have to go now"

"Wait, Betty are you sleeping here tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was wondering if you want to come home with us tonight so we can keep talking, plus you would have a comfier bed."

"Really?" She said her eyes getting glassy.

"Yes really. Collect your things" He said chuckling.

She flung her arms around his neck, burying her head into the crook of his neck. He felt wet dampen my shirt. He lifted her head so she was looking at him. Her eyes were puffy and red.

He caressed her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. They both felt sparks within it and didn't let go till someone cleared their throat at the doorway, startling them both.

"Come on then you two" Gladys said at the door.

Jughead rubbed the back of his neck and Betty flushed a deep crimson.

"U-uh yeah um we will be straight out mom" Jughead stuttered.

Gladys turned and left waiting for them in the reception.

Betty started packing up her things.

"Betty?"

She turned round to face Jughead.

"Yeah"

"I always liked you but I never said anything because I was scared of rejection. You are so amazing and I was kinda wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" His cheeks set on a blush as the corners of his mouth crinkled into a smile.

"Yes Jughead" She said kissing him again.

"Well lets get going before my mom comes back." He said holding Betty's hand as she handed the room keys over. Mumbling a quick 'see you tommorow' over her shoulder.

*fast forward to the morning. She slept in Jughead's bed btw*

Betty's PoV

I woke up. My legs tangled with Jug's and my head laying on his chest. I looked up at him and saw cute little snores coming out his mouth. And one black curl that sat on his face. He looked so handsome. I was so caught up in a trance that I didn't realise he woke.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Very much" I said smiling and blushing at the fact he caught me staring at him.

"Did you sleep well?"

I nodded. "It was amazing" I said knowing that was the best sleep I have ever got.

We got up and had breakfast and cuddled watching movies for the entire day. Then it daunt on me that I had to go back to the homeless shelter.

As I was saying my goodbyes he said that I could stay there whenever I wanted.

As I trecked into the doors the owner gave me a sad smile. Confused I asked for a room.

"Hi Debbie, can I have a room?"

"I'm sorry Betty. Your spot was taken. Unfortunately we haven't got any more beds."

"Um thats okay. See you soon" I said as I stumbled out the door. I looked in my purse to see if I could afford a room at a motel or something and groaned when I saw the measly contents.

I wandered round for a but then fell asleep on a park bench.

I felt a few patters of water across my skin. Just great, it had to be raining.

I awoke to someone shaking me and gasped when I saw him

"Jughead?"

Jughead's Pov

I decided to go invite Betty out to Pop's for breakfast so I went to the homeless shelter.

"Hi, which room is Elizabeth Cooper  in?"

"Erm there wasn't any room so she didn't sleep here. Sorry"

"Its okay"

Damnit why didn't she stay at mine again? I started thinking of places where she might of slept. There was a public park about a five minute walk from here so I decided to give it a check.

There was a lump on a bench at the back of the park, which you probably wouldn't have noticed if you weren't looking.

I walked up closer to her. And I saw that her hair was damp, dark circles that seemed to be stained into her skin and her teeth were chattering. I shook her awake wanting to get her to warmth. She openened her eyes blearily.

"Jughead?" She quiered looking at me dead in the eye. Realisation set in and she shot up.

"What are you doing here Jug?"

"I think I should be asking you the same thing. Why didn't you come to mine?"

"I didn't want to burden you. You had already done enough for me."

"No Betty from now on you are staying at my house we have a spare room you can use. And my mom loves you so she wouldn't mind. Also I aren't taking no for an answer"

"Are you sure?"

"No" I said sarcastically
"Of course I am sure. I caused you so much hell. I needed to make it up to you."

"You don't need to make it up to me. I'll just wait till a spot is available at the shelter. Or I'll work some extra shifts to buy an apartment or something. You let me in yesterday. That was enough for me"

"Nope, I don't want you living at a dodgy apartment or at a homeless shelter. Betty please let me do this for you. I'll make you pancakes everyday"

"I'm sold" she said giggling as they set of hand in hand to a future together. A one filled with a lot of pancakes.

(A/N: Sorry this is a day late. But I hoped you liked it. Love you all Xx💕💫)