Prologue - I Love You.

Revised as NEW!

Hello, my readers❤️

This is a revised version of my old story(which I had already unpublished) so I'm doing it again because, I'm with the plotting.

This is a short story so everything will be super fast and detailed.

If that's it, then let's complete the next step⬇️

Casting :)

(Hailee Steinfeld as Mia Knight)

(Tom Holland as Harry Brown)

That's it for now.

Let's go on with the story!

Harry's POV:

I entered the school building with all shaky feet and remembering what happened yesterday still tragedies me. I don't know how will those school mates of mine going to see me now and I'm sure that I will be in cold today.

I stepped into the corridor to meet with sounds of whispering among the girls and glares from the guys. I clutch my bag tightly and walk my way to my locker. I never met any of their gazes as I'm pretty clear that it will be with disgust and wonder. Now, I really do want to end the day quickly.

I took a sigh and opened my locker to be met with rose petals all in them. Its smells so nice just alike the roses and I knew who will probably did this thing.

Mia. Mia Knight.

The girl who put my life so questionable and miserable. I had been happy for being unnoticed or a weirdo among my mates here but she made it upside down. She tricked or as they call, pranked me for fun at first but later on someday, she completely changed my mind.

I dozed away the thoughts and closed shut my locker. As I step ahead from my locker, Kelvin nudged me hardly and pretended to apologise as I knew that it wasn't an accident. Kelvin is the popular guy here or the player as from my perspective but all girls do swoon around him like there's no any other guys population. With just a small nod, I walk fastly to my first class today and entered the classroom.

I sat at the very end of the classroom and of course, without no one around me but it did make me comfortable. I walked to my usual place not without making sure that no one notice me but failed as they started to mumble silently to their selves and soon as I walked to my desk, I spot a box which was wrapped in heart shaped wrapper.

I took the box and landed my bag on the other hand to floor. Everyone looked me in curiosity and I tried my best to avoid their gazes but then I know that they are sighting me to open this mysterious box over here.

How bad could my day be more?

Ignoring all their stares, I decided to open the box but then Mrs Smith entered the class for our first session today. I kept the box aside and planned to open it after the class ends.

*****
"Remember to bring the notes for tomorrow class. " Mrs Smith strictly ordered as she left the class and along with the students for their lunch break.

I didn't go for lunch, afraid that I will get to meet many of the students that evident yesterday's scene and of course, I don't want to meet her.

Reminding her, made my inside warm and gloom in some kind of sensation as usual. Its weird yet good at the same time. Everytime when I met those eyes I did found myself counting stars yet lost in heaven and only she got this effect on me.

The box caught my attention again and I moved my hand to the end of the wrapper.

Should I open or let it be?

What if there's something that bounce out to punch me right at the face?

What if there's insects crowding in them?

I shivered in fear at the last thought and jerked away the box. It fell on the ground then suddenly I heard footstep riding towards me. I didn't made any effort to look to the one because the odour of jasmine was clearly coming my way.

Why is she coming here?

Isn't what she did yesterday make peace in her?

My gaze never leaving the floor as my breath choked, anticipating what will happen next. Soon a small hand made their way to my chin and tilted my head up to meet with those hazel eyes. She is kneeling to meet my eye level as I was sitting on my chair. I felt glimmers and sparks as her skin made contact with mine yet this feelings is purely the same I got everytime when she's around.

"Don't you dare throw away anything that I give. " she said strictly and her glare soften when the gaze met mine. She took a hold of my chin and at the same time she reached for the box from the ground.

"You should open this. This is from me for you. " she exclaimed and I nod a little. The bell rang alarming us that the next class is about to start and she lean in firmly to press her lips on my forehead.

I'm gone there and I felt myself wobbly even for a kiss on the forehead. She stood from kneeling while giving me the box to my hand and the next thing she said startled me.

"I love you...and see you after school. " she waved goodbye with a wink and left.

How could I handle this situation?

Students drift in the class and their stare yet again turned cold as they watch her exit the class door. She knew this but she doesn't care about their sarcasms and glares.

But I do care. Because being on the spotlight might be something normal for her but not me.

"Looks like someone got a big gift then. " Clara playfully pointed as she eyed me head to toe. Clara is the one who everyone clarified as popular girl and the one which is the rival of Mia. Mia is simply friendly and generous but Clara is the one who all called as bitch.

She change boys everyday alike her cloths and she loves to keep her center point clear. I pretended to read a random book of mine to ignore their mocks but they still couldn't stop their selves from doing so.

I sat there anonymously hearing the familiar remarks and teasing words yet it stopped abruptly as Mr John appeared in class. I put the box in my bag to open it later and decided to focus in class.