Chapter 18 - Becoming One.

Triple UPDATE!

Happy Reading❤️

I did never expect to remember that day, my final meet with him. My final kiss with him.

I did never too expect myself to arrange this meeting with him right now. I'm now walking to his door, while calming myself to not jump in any conclusion before having any other talk. I have found his living place as soon as I contact my lawyer friend here and he spot him in less than an hour.

I did also learned about his well being background and Harry had a good status now. As I know, he replaces his father's position in their business and took over all of his inherit. I'm proud of my man because he had been worked a lot to take care of his father name. Can I really say that he is my man?

My heels tighten on the floor as I stood in front of his door. I came here to meet him because I did acknowledge that he came for me yesterday night yet I never realise that. I moved away from the penthouse as soon as my parents left to Switzerland and I shifted to one of the hotel which is owned by Harry. He looked me all night after all and finally I heard that he went home sadly after losing my presence.

After I heard about him searching for me, the next thing I do is to come over his place. He is behind this wooden door right now and my hand trembled a little before raising up to knock. I gathered all my courage and finally knocked like twice but no respond.

I had knocked again then the door clicked open revealing him in a sweatpant and a singlet. He looked too yummy to be eaten and I roamed my eyes all over him. His eyes were fully different from yesterday and his lips stayed in a thin line. Wasn't he expecting me?

"Harry. " I called out his name and he let out a breath of relief.

"Mia. " he pronounced softly.

"Won't you invite me in? " I playfully asked as I tried to cool down the pressure around us.

"C-Come in. " he stuttered still and it amaze me that how can he not change even after years.

I stepped in as he moved a step further and I walked into the living room.

Silence again took over us as we gaze into the floor and I decided to speak first.

"So, how are you? " Is this what you ask him, Mia. Seriously?

"I-I'm fine, Mia. And you? " he questioned as his eyes traveled from my North to South.

"You can say by yourself already, I guess. " I teased as I gesture to the way where his eyes traveling on me and his cheeks flushed pink.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mea-- " he started to apologize but I can't control myself anymore so I cut him off.

"We have met. Again. " I said as I stare him. He looked at me instantly and I could feel the intense from those brown orbs.

"Yes. " he mumbled under his breath yet I captured it clearly.

"Are you seeing anyone? " I know that I'm jumping straight to the point but I couldn't help it. Myself isn't listening to me and I was afraid that I would pounce on him any time.

I don't know why but he looked too good for my eyes.

He bowed his head down as he gaze the floor. So? He did seeing someone.

My heart sting.

"Do...do you love her? " I questioned as my lips quicker due to the upcoming tears.

His eyes looked up at me rapidly and he studied me seriously.

"Stop this, Mia. Please, stop this. " he half yelled as he looked at me in worry eyes.