Chapter 8 - Miss Her.

Double UPDATE!

Enjoy❤️

Harry's POV:

"Mia. Mia. " I yelled her name and stopped running as my breathing got peaked. I saw her car driving away speedily and I know that I messed up big.

Shit. Why do I ruined this?

I should have to answer a no and how come I let that woman to kiss me when I wish all my kiss to be only Mia. Her kiss hold on a power in me as much as herself. I'm just nothing compared to her kiss and I would even spend billion dollars for that feeling. I could never think some other woman to replace that feeling because I know that can be only her for this temptation.

I felt numb and swallowed as I saw her in tears yet it was my first time, seeing her in tears. I could feel my heart getting lump when I saw her that way and I'm getting soon time by time only remembering her teary face. I walked in my work place with heavy heart and cleared my shift today yet when I left, I felt Cara watching me with hope.

As I was leaving, she hold on my hand and move herself closer. She jerked away and let go of me in second as she saw me getting boiled by her action. She is the reason why I'm here feeling lost yet she even expecting me throw her some attention.

God. Why is she doing this? Isn't what she did was enough?

With her stepping away from me, I left the cafe and walked back to Mia's place. I should talk to her or even apologize to her for my dumb mistake.

***

"Stacey, d-do you know where's Mia? " my last hope was Stacey after searching her around the big house of Mia's. She isn't here when I came back and it's already almost midnight so it wasn't safe for her to stay out. Her phone even gone engaged when I called her multiples time yet it worried me.

"What did you do to her? Now, where's she? " Stacey asked sarcastically and I sighed. They never accepted me even when Mia tried to introduce me to that thrice yet they still hate me to death.

"I-I don't know. " I mumbled as I felt a single tears tracing down my cheeks. I was deathly worried about her. I don't know where she might be in this night all alone and I know that I'm the reason for her disappearance right now.

"Well, deserves her...who asks her to love a guy li-- " I cut the damn call. She is going to blame me in this and it wasn't like I'm complaining but I wasn't ready to listen this. I should search for her so I called a cab to fetch me immediately.

As soon as the cab came, I hopped in and we made our way out to the road which is crowded heavily by vehicles, honking here and there.

"What happened? " I asked the cab driver and he just shrugged.

What more can happen today?

I just lost Mia, my angel who changed me thoroughly. Yet, why don't I just confront her with calming good words or why can't I just kiss her?

Why am I still afraid to make my first move?

As the car moved slowly, I saw people with group dressed glamorously walking to somewhere.

"Oh...it's Friday night so the club near here will be crowded...maybe that's the reason. " the driver said as the car moved forward a little.

By the time the car came near to the club, something caught my eyes. Her car is here.

Is she's in the club?

I quickly asked the driver to pull over and doze out as soon as I paid him. Now, how should I get in?

I saw a group of people walking directly into the club without any precaution so there's no bouncers?

Maybe there's not today.

With a hope of courage, I walked in the club casually and found myself standing between swaying bodies for the music's beats. All here were surely drunk and mindless as they dance crazily. My eyes roamed around for the only source to make my heart hum and I caught her rapidly on the counter bar of the club. Luckily there isn't any guys around and she's kind of sitting lonely while having shots after another then another.

I approached her and there's this bartender which kept on eyeing her with lust, radiating his smug face yet my blood boiled. I walked or more like ran towards her, crossing all this crazily dancing people.

As soon as I reached her, I fist my knuckles only to knock as a thud on the counter top to avoid his hungry gaze on Mia and he quickly disappeared behind the door.

Serves him.

"Mia? " I called out softly as I crushed her with my embrace. I kissed her head and she quickly turned away. She wiggled out of my hold and kept on whining for my contact. My heart weirdly pained as she ignores my cries.

I did something that I had never thought of doing and it when I carried her in my arms as bridal style. I don't know whether I'm strong or she's small but I'm doing it all great. I hold her close as if she's a feather and she wiggled a little to come out of my hold.

"Mia...please let me. " I begged and she let me take her freely without any wiggled and I reached for her keys from her pocket to open up her car. I opened the passenger door and set her down on it. I made my way to the driver's seat and doze away to her house.

The only good thing I did on my senior life is to have my license for driving.

***

As we reached her place, I ran to her side and picked her up again. Yet again she let me be and stayed silent. I put her down on her bed yet she slept on the edge of the bed. Afraid of leaving her alone, I stayed that night knowing today might be my second last night with her because her parents will be returning soon. I slept next to her but she never did turn my way. She never cuddled up to me as she usually do. She never did shut my stuttering mouth to sleep apart with a goodnight kiss. Yet, she just slept in her side without facing me.

For some reason I hate it, I hate it to see her in silence. I hate it to see her like this with me. She's not that quiet type like me and it kills. It kills me to know that I'm the reason for this girl to be like this.

How badly I miss her smile and hummering voice.

How badly I miss her goodnight kisses.

How badly I miss her around me.