Chapter 3 - His Reaction.

Forth UPDATE!

Happy Reading!❤️

Mia's POV:

My phone ranged as it mentally slapped my sleeping state that is now lying on the desk over my History book and yeah, History is the one which made me sleepy.

"Hello. " I answered the call.

"Hey, girl. What are you doing? " Stacey asked through the call.

"I'm just going through History. " I said frantically gaining a gasp from her.

"Girl...don't tell me that your revising for the exam. " she yelled in the phone making me to jerk away my phone from my ear.

"Well...not to lie but ya...I'm. " I said while I scratch my already messy hair due to the slumber that I'm consuming by looking through this History. God, I better die.

"Damn, you...when you had transformed to the good girl. " suddenly I felt a sound of the phone being snacthed from Stacey and Clara yelled.

"Girls...please. I'm already exhausted. " I said as I knock my head on my desk.

"Good so...be a bad girl now and come out now. " she stated and I widen my eyes.

"What? " I rapidly asked.

"What do you mean by, what?...don't tell me that you are that naive and innocent who doesn't know what I mean. " she said and I could felt the smirk on her lips through the phone.

"Come on...just climb down already. We are waiting down here." Stacey said as I hummed. A day night out while my parents being in foreign isn't bad right.

I get ready in minutes and climbed down my window profesionally as I had done that like ten...no, twenty times before. Yeah, exactly.

I know that climbing out the window on the middle of night is such a wrong doing and I could also came out through the gate yet my parents not home after all but guess what, my dedicated neighbours here are very sick of me. They eye me all day and I hate that, so it's better to sneak out secretly rather than getting obviously out.

They drove off the car as soon I climbed in and they went to our popular hang out spot. It was a bar with mythic and classic, surrounding with dozens of drinks. It was a famous bar where we could find most of our school mates here.

We made our way to the person in charged of the counter bar and choose our usual drink. We have a few shots and we enjoyed the background melodic music behind us.

"Lets play a game. " Stacey suddenly mentioned while making her hair fall behind her shoulders.

"What game? " Clara asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"Dare and...Dare. " she winked at me as she know the effect of the game on me. I dislike this game the most because first of all its nonsense and second of all, its why I had to gave my first kiss to that so called jerk Kevin. Well, it was just like brush each other's lips and that was when we are ten though.

But the thing never gets old as he reminds everyone that he was my first kiss and at that very time I really calm down my anger from killing him at the spot. And yeah, it was a truth or dare but the stupid friends of mine just couldn't take that thing like it is.

"I'm out of here. " I mumbled as I closed my eyes and face palmed myself.

"Girl...come on. Its just a game. " Stacey said as she tapped my shoulder playfully.

"I don't want to play this game. " I groaned.

"Just once, okay? " Stacey begged with her puppy dog face and I glared her.