Chapter 10 - Owe Her.

It's kinda boring here but worth it!

Enjoy Reading❤️

Harry's POV:

I packed my bags and carried it down as I saw her watching movies on her sofa. She would never stop bother me to cuddle next to her and she even won't watch nor let me watch anything as she will started to distract me by kissing all the time. I sometime did doubt that she have some kind of kissing disorder or something.

As she heard my footstep descending downstairs, she turn off the television and threw the remote on the sofa while extending for her car key.

I followed behind her as she walk to her car. The car engine roared and I hopped beside her after setting my bags behind on her car's boot.

On our ride, she never turned to have any glimpse of me. She looked so down and I rapidly feel bad for that. I wish I would never came in her life so that her happiness won't betray her. I did stole some glimpse of her and she eyed me from her peripheral vision.

The ride came to an end and I immediately know what to do. I feel like my life had already stop and it going to be a hell again. Well, when she's with me I feel the real heaven and I'm very sure that I expect for a forever like this. But now when both of us sitting in silence, I just couldn't be more hesitate to utter anything.

She didn't see me as her gaze fixed on the window yet her knuckles remained tightly on the steering wheel. She sighed time to time and I knew that this was the end of us. I wanted her to assure me that we are still together and I even yearn for that goodbye kiss as she would do every time when we said our farewell. But I had nothing today.

Why do I feel so broken?

I prepared to exit the door but something stopped me as an urge took over me to have a last talk with her.

"M-Mia. " I pronounced her softly and her eyes shined in glimmers as I called her. She never turn to look me either.

"I-I'm sorry, Mia...I didn't mean to hurt you and I m-messed up big...s-so I'm very s-sorry. " I stated as I glanced at her, only to find herself laying back on her seat while her eyes went close.

"So t-that's it, Mia?...nothing a-anymore?...even n-no goodbye k-kiss? " unexpectedly I said those things as those words slipped out my lips accidentally. Her eyes shot open rapidly as I nervously slid open the door.

Before I get out, I finally glanced at her and she was in deep thought. I descend the door and went back to the car's boot to take my bag out. She never exit the car also?

She just pushed me away? She lastly know that I won't worth her. I should be happy because she finally knew that I'm not the one but my heart is crumbling.

Why? Do I really fell for her?

I make my way to the corridor with my bag along while having a final glance on her. She remained the same and a single tear dropped from my eyes.

Crying is bad for a man. Yet, why am I crying right now? Just because this woman leaving me right now?

With a heavy heart, I walked in the corridor to stop in front the door and I heard sound of a door shutting close from behind. I rotate back to see the source and she was running to me.

"M-Mia? " I questioned with doubled size eyes as she stopped a feet away. Did I left anything behind?

The next hammered my heart with full happiness and at the same time I feel taken back as she slammed her lips on mine. She pushed me to the wall while I dropped down the bag I was holding to tighten my arms around her.

God. Even its a day of nothing, I still miss this.

She kissed me more passionately as usual and I felt wobbly at the spot. Her hand was caressing my cheeks gently as her soft lips moving rhythmically on mine. She nibbled on my lower lips as her smile grow bigger and with a final peck, she pulled away.

Luckily, there isn't anyone here or else they must have been evident a full make out section right now.

My lips burned a little and I took my fingers to touch it, only to find it swollen red. She feast on my lips.

She smiled as she saw my frown after touching on my lips and she cupped my face again.

"Harry...we would never over, okay...I'm sorry too because I feel so damn jealous after I saw her with you and my possessiveness took the best in me...I know that you won't let her kiss you or...would you? " she asked while narrowing her eyes.

"I w-would never do that. " I stated truthfully and she giggled.

"I'm just kidding, Harry...I know you won't and I know that you had fall for me. " she said while resting her forehead on mine.

"I will love you no matter what, Harry. It won't get less at any cost and I will wait till you realise it. " she softly uttered as she brushed her lips with mine.

"I just couldn't get enough of your lips. " she said while pulling my lips out with her fingers as if cooing a baby.

I straighten myself as I heard the door of my uncle's house clicking open and I quickly got nervous. She yet didn't pull over or let me go as she hold on to me tightly.

"Where the hell wer-- " my uncle stopped midway as she saw Mia with me.

"Oh, Miss Knight...Nice to meet you. " he greeted her nicely and she just nodded while staring me to my lips to eyes.

I stood dumb in front them and as she felt my discomfort, she pulled away and looked at my uncle boringly.

"Take care of him...and don't you dare rule him over. " she scowled while pointing her index finger at him. That guy just nodded before allowing me to slip inside. She peck me one last time before leaving and I straight away went to my room as she drove away.

My uncle is somehow afraid of her because once when he found out me with her. He mocked my low self conscious and she boiled in anger. She vigorously crash down all over his house stuff and later he called the cop. The cop came and they didn't do anything to her as they know who she is. Her father is millionaire with lot of fame and power so they doesn't allow themselves to involve with the loaded. The cops left with a warning on my uncle and he stood taken back.

After that day, he would treat her nicely and me as good too when she's around. Yet, he did never cross any of his limits even when I stayed alone with him, afraid that I will let Mia know.

She literally saved me from a bad discrimination yet still I hope I could find a way myself as I feel low to use her.

I owe her for many.

I did nothing compared to what she did and make me feel as. I'm nothing compared to her.

But she wants me as her everything and why is it should be that way?