Chapter 14 - No Possible.

Hey, babes!

Have fun reading❤️

Mia's POV:

I-I don't want y-you.

You w-wouldn't be my anything.

J-Just leave me a-alone after this.

His words still echoeing in my ears as I enjoyed this cool breeze of Switzerland. My father shifted his company here 6 years ago and I took it briefly simple to unstrain my mind.

Yet, I'm here for 6 years while overtaking my father's position. He taught me very well to be position as the next CEO and I thanked him for that. He might won't be that typical father that found time for kids but he do knew how to make them worth. My mother on the other side, opened a new cafe here and she ran it wisely.

Everything is good and prominent around me but there's this something that still stings my heart.

Even its already 8 years since I saw him, I still found my mind to him.

Damn, I love him and miss him so badly.

But he wasn't into me and there's no signal of him for now.

I simply couldn't sleep or even wake without his face appearing as a display with that gorgeous smile of his.

8 years had passed and we were still apart. Is there no real faith for us? Did my love is nothing but affection?

But then how come he occupied my mind for years by now? Isn't it should erase or fade as soon as we turned our backs?

"Mia. " my father called from behind as he gently tap on my shoulder.

"Papa. " I approached and I gave him a smile.

"Mia...we need to talk. " my father explained and I nodded. We made our way to the patio table near our small pond as we sat there in silence.

"Papa...you said about talking just now. " I stated and he sighed. He took a small moment of silent before starting his conversation and my fingers fidget with each other, waiting for what to come. It must be something that I will refuse for.

"You know...the Davidson's are still asking for our alliance, yet we are kept on holding them back...I think this is the right time for you guys to tie a knot. " my father noted and I gasped. How can I? How can I when I'm still hoping for the future to meet me back with him? All I could think is about him and how come I can live with another guy while madly in love with another?

I couldn't. I simply couldn't.

"No, papa...I can't do this. " I hushed as I clasped my hand together, regaining energy to pronounce the same reasons.

"And why can't you? " he demanded harshly, yet I never flinched or surprised because this is what I experience everytime when I decline this proposal.

"You know why, papa...I just couldn't do this...or at least now. " I supressed as he sighs.

"Mia...you refusing everytime when we found this topic and yet you aren't telling me a possible truth. " he said while anger clearly identified on them. It's expected. No one to blame.

"I know, papa. I know. I-I just...need time for this. " I said softly while gazing low on the ground. He stood up abruptly while his steps screamed anger yet I couldn't face him anytime now.

"Fine. Take much time you want but once we are back from that dinner meeting at America...we are arranging your wedding and that's it. " he half yelled then stomped inside the house.

The dinner meeting as if in two weeks? How can it be possible for us to meet in this two weeks?

I don't even know about his whereabout to kept up on my words and I taunted him that day because I knew that there isn't never for us.

But here I'm, having only hopes for the faith to return me back to him. To make any tricks or twist to meet him. I wanted us to be meant and I wanted to prove that the 'us' is right. I wanted to marry him the next day after I met him and I will pour all of my caged desire yet passion on him after that.

However, the faith must have plans for us. As I said to him, I want him to know that the future for us does exist. It's not like I can't go and find him out there but I want him to know that the faith did have a thing for us.

For us to be together.

Is that even possible?

*****
Two weeks. Nothing has happened. I had also traveled a lot of places to get to meet him coincidentally yet I never get him.

My eyes rambled up with liquids that I hate a lot. I felt a cringe of pain in my heart as usual and it doubled the pain more. What if I will never see him again? What if there isn't future for us? All I could do is to hope. Hope that I will get the life what I want.

As my father said, his words are unbreakable so he will rather force or even threaten me to marry this Davidson's. I would be trapped so before that, my meant to be must be clarified. I can't cheat on my feelings and I surely can't cheat on another guy by giving him fake love.

Seriously, I won't be happy.

" Your dress for the event tonight, madam. " my stylist said as she extend me the fabric. It's a blood red backless dress and I found it simple along gorgeous.

After having my make up and hair, I joined my parents which is on door way before waking in the aisle, waiting for me

"Sorry. " I mumbled and they just nodded. My parents is the organiser of this annual dinner meeting and it held on one of the top hotels in America. It looked really elegant and the place gave me a self comfort. I don't know why they never held the usual place to have the annual dinner which is our own hotel but, this hotel is so breathtaking than us, to be honest.

Before the day when we stepped on America here, all my mind thinks is, about him. This is where I met my first love as if him. I don't even know whether he is still here or shifted somewhere else like me. I'm a coward because I literally ran away to another country just to make myself peace and to ease my thoughts about him.

Yet, all memories that I stored for this past 8 years burst open automatically as I step my foot here. It sent me shivers all through my body yet it soothed my inside.

Maybe I would meet him here. Yeah, then why would I not meet him even I had came here for all the annual dinner meetings like this. Guess, I'm just losing my hope day by day and today was the end of it.

I have spent my 8 years to get a meant to be with my one and only love yet it sounds impossible to say that I will found it today. That means the last day for all my hopes.

I could just fight at my father or even run away somewhere to escape from this marriage but the question is, what use for? What will I get to stay all alone by eloping from my parents?

I would rather marry this guy they like, at least for their sake and happiness.

I couldn't get mine so it's no fault to make their happiness came true. They are my parents after all