Chapter 16 - Feeling Wow.

Happy Reading!❤️

Mia's POV:

I packed my things and prepared to take my next flight to Switzerland. Yet, I heard a knock on my door and I quickly answer it. My parents stood all furiously as they glared me intentionally.

"You just simply disappear like that and never even tell us a word. " mother exclaimed angrily and her eyes traveled right behind my shoulder. Soon, my father's eye joined hers and they shot me a look of confusion.

"Where are you going? " my father asked.

"Back to Switzerland. " I said plainly as I shrugged and faced my room again.

"Aren't he is here? Then, why are you leaving? " my father's words shocked me. Did they know?

"Papa...how do yo--" I was been cut of when he blast that bombshell confession on me.

"I met him already. "

What? How...did this happen?

"I met the boy, Mia. " my father surprises me again yet with a smirk. My mother was clueless about our conversation, so she haven't discovered yet.

"Why, papa? " I hushed as my breath hitched in the midway due to the surprise.

"I saw him running behind our limousine and I figured out that he is chasing over you. I talked to him after I caught him crying on the middle road. " my father explained and I couldn't be more surprised. Why did he chase over me if he already have someone with?

Is he spoiling my feelings?

I cried reminding the moments before and my father engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I have never seen you like this, Mia. You have been waiting for him like years already and now you are running away from him. Why, Mia? " he confronted as he patted my head lightly. I sobbed on my father's shoulders and I have never been this close to him neither mother because they won't eventually spend time with me.

This is new and hard for me to digest and I still felt surprised at my father's calming approach about my love life.

"If you ever told me this before, I would have find this guy and marry you guys together so that you would be the real Mia that we have craved for years. You were lifeless for all this years and as a father, I couldn't get more tense. " my father continued and I started to even wonder about this side of my father. He did notice me like hawk as I thought that none of them have ever notice my darkness inside.

"I-I don't know, papa. And how do you knew this? " I released myself from him as I questioned him.

"The boy. He told me about everything that you guys have gone through. You know what, you have done a big mistake. You had got him after years and you just left him there. You shouldn't have done that. " he said sternly as he crossed his arms.

"He...he was with another girl. " I point out as I cried harder remembering him together with someone else.

"Well, I really don't know anything about that but for now...you shouldn't accuse without knowing fully. You both should talk. " he said as he patted my shoulder.

"Stop crying, Mia. I know that my daughter is much more stronger than this so don't put your self down. " he comforted me as he turn to leave with my mother, who's jaw that literally hitting the floor. I guess, she hadn't knew anything about this.

"And..." he stopped walking as he turned to spoke like something hit him abruptly.

"You aren't leaving today with us. Solve this feelings of yours and when you return...I want you to take him with you or if you came alone, I will push you to get marry. That's final. " he pointed and gave a wide smile.

"John, but...this is-- " my mother asked as she stopped my father from walking.

"Angela, she sacrificed 8 years only waiting for him and finally she got him...so let her figure out about what to do after this...we just want her to be happy. " my father approached mother calmly as she nodded. She hugged me and it felt like ages.

"This is your life, Mia. Decide wisely so that you won't regret later. I love you. " my mother said as she kissed my forehead. Then, they both smiled and waved goodbye to me as they close the door behind them.

Wow, what just happened?

Why everything around me feels like miracle?

My father who has been busy at work everytime came up and talk to me all sweetly yet my mother who I had never been so close, just said I love you to me. Even more specially kissed me on the forehead. Why do I feel like everything changing around?

Is it because I met him today?

As for my father said, should I really figure out about us?

Could he really be sad for me to leave him like that?

But he have her. My mind jolted but it wasn't sure that they were together right?

What if they weren't together? What if he doesn't love her?

My God, why I haven't thought about this before. How stupid I can be?

I should did this after figuring things out to be truth but I just ran away.

Mia, what is wrong with you?

I slapped myself and cancelled my flight rapidly.

I should stay here and find the real thing between us.

I want him to be mine but only if he want me back. Wait, I shouldn't jump straight to the point. I should talk to him.