Chapter 12 - Years Later.

Let's skip forward!

Happy Reading❤️

8 years later...

Harry's POV:

"Sir, we have a visit to the Hotel Rebellion today evening. " my assistant, Cara informed and I nodded at her. She winked at me before leaving my door and I face palmed myself.

After so much years, I got to face this kind of interaction from most girls around me. Nothing change in me but just a little fame and wealth. Is that what all woman wants?

But not her.

My mind speaks and I mentally nodded. She isn't any of this women. She loved me for who I am, not for what I am.

Mia. How badly I miss her beautiful smile. How badly I want her to order me to kiss her. How badly I want her to hug me all the time. How badly I want to make her jealous. How badly I miss her.

Even after 8 years, I still found her as a undeniable scar in me, in my heart. I couldn't say that I love her. Well, I wasn't beware of love that time.

How can you love someone when your still unsure about your own self?

How can you even expect someone to love you back when all the time since small, you had been criticised and bullied by your own sisters.

I lived like an orphan when I had a father and two unblessful sisters, who doesn't appreciate me for who I am. They slaughter, bully and tease me all day just because I born as a nerd and bookworm.

They aren't eventually one percent equivalent with my being and all they love is getting drunk, attending parties and being that so called bitches. They love to be called as bitches because they are the real one and the surprising part is, they even felt proud of that.

My father had a very big hotel that ruled over millions of hotels around the world and money isn't a hard thing for us. My sisters had a very arrogant sanity because they are poured with money and they saw me differently just because I hasn't make a jerk of money like them.

I stayed a nerd since small and they hate when I refused to have fun yet they thought I'm trying to sympathise myself at my father. That when the abuse and torture starts. That when my hell of life starts until I had been kicked out by them when my father went abroad for a meeting.

Becoming a homeless child I'm, the 11 years old me ran to my wonderful grandmother that looked me up all the time. She's my only comfort and strength but it didn't stay still until my grandmother drew her last breath. I still remember the concern and fond look in her brown eyes when she lastly closed her eyes.

That is when I reminisce myself crying the hell out of me because my only back bone was gone. I still remember the day after when my uncle started to treat me badly and it was far more better than my sisters actually. I eventually managed to overcome his outburst everytime when I gave him the money he needed.

No happiness in my life. No one will ever want me nor love me.

But everything vaporized upside down as she walked in my life, not to forget when she boldly proposed me to claim me as hers and even when she claimed my first kiss. A smile will play on my lips reminding those days when I spent with her.

She kind of the best thing that ever happen in my life after my grandmother. She was my angel at that time but it never stayed that long too and I made the move to let her go because she shouldn't deserve someone like me.

She should be happy with someone more eligible for herself, I thought. Even after she kept on reminding me that she loves me, I couldn't do that to her. I thought that she would be more happy and pleasured by someone who is much better than I'm but after that last day I saw her.

I felt like I lost my life. Even after now I have everything a man could ask for.

I felt lonely again as my life had ended.

I know that I'm the one who wanted this to happen but I did never thought that it will kill me everyday till now for my own doing.

I thought that I'm doing the best for her but I did never thought the pain of losing her will be this strong. How mentally ill I'm right now.

My office phone rang as it startled me while dragging me away from that dark thoughts and I abruptly answered the phone.

"Sir, you have a meeting in an hour. " my PA informed through the call and I quickly prepared myself for the meeting.

This company is my father's life and he gave it to me after he met his death bed. I'm still taken back of what happen 4 years back when I had a call, saying that my father was in the hospital.

Flashback*

"Can I speak to Mr. Brown? " the person asked.

"Yes, speaking. " I answered as I exit my final exam of the last semester. I had done with my culinary class and I would rapidly get hired in any hotel as I'm one of the best.

After high school, I decided to live a own life since I'm already an adult so I moved away from my uncle to a cheapest apartment near my college. I took culinary because I loved cooking since I lived with my grandmother and I do learn some basics on my working area so that I could cook for my own self.

I miss her already. Especially when the time she used to compliment my cooking talent and when the time she disturb me while I was busy cooking something for her.

I miss her badly and I wish I could never say that to her.

4 years had passed and I never did met her. Yet, what she said about meant to be isn't between us and I knew it.

Thats why I forced out those words. Even when I knew that I'm breaking her, I need to do that because she deserves better.

And I'm not the perfect one for her.

"Mr.Brown, are you there? " the person asked again as I came back from my map of thoughts.

"Yes, I'm here. " I said as I made my way to my house.

"You have to be at Glory Hospital right now. " the person said and I panicked.

Hospital? Is she's fine? Did anything happen to her?

"C-Can I know w-what was that for? " I asked shakily, expecting the answer not to be anything that I'm assuming right now.

"Your father, Mr William Brown is admitted in the hospital yet no one's here for him and then he gave us your detail. You should be here, Mr. Brown. Your father is ill. " the person said and I'm shocked.

My father?

Ill?

Glory Hospital?