Chapter 6 - Proposing Him.

Enjoy Reading!❤️

Mia's POV:

"Come on, Harry...Just a ride. " I convinced him as I drag him to the roller coaster and he kept on begging me to free him.

"M-Mia...I wasn't used to this and I'm...scared. " he uttered as he followed me unwillingly.

"No...how could you know of how it felt when you never try a thing. " I exclaimed as I drag him further into the queue up line for the roller coaster.

We are at a amusement park, enjoying our weekend together as usual and there's carnival too. He looked fun when I mentioned about the carnival but then when he get to know about the theme park, he jolted up in fear. My little coy guys are so scared of anything and I wanted to change it. I wanted to change him to be better so that he will be carefree around while facing his fear. I wanted him to know his real self and I wanted him to adore himself as I do.

I manage to pull him into the queue and he is strong though. Its true when people say that looks doesn't judge anything yet this must suit him because he is naturally a strong hunk but sadly he couldn't knew it and became the victim for bullying.

We are at the last line now, where the next will be our time to jump on any of the seat and he looked half faint already. I couldn't supress my laughter as there's so many people around me but inside, I mentally laughed the hell out of me while watching his reaction.

The game guider instructed us to enter and he stepped back a foot. I pulled him inside and made him to sit on the edge as I jumped next to him. He looked me with horror eyes and I softly smile at him. His gaze soften and his finger started to dance automatically on the seating rail of the coster. Instantly, he frown and his anxiety lessen as he felt my hand on top of his.

They started the ride and it was the best ride ever. We ended up getting myself screaming in excitement and him throwing up as he left the coster. He looked pale due to the effect of the coster and I giggled along.

"How was it? " I question as I clunged my hand in his after treating himself. He shrugged a bit and shot me his smile.

"See...its nice, right? " I asked as I poke his cheeks playfully.

"Ya...kind of. " he answered then we made ourselves to the giant Ferris wheel.

"Umm...Mia...I'm s-scared of heights. " he stated and the next I did was to close his eyes with hand until we get in the passengers cabin.

"M-Mia, this doesn't sound like a good idea. " Harry timidly said as he grasped both my hand. The wheel started to turn and he was eager to see what's happening around. I releasee my hand as soon as we reach the topest position and he gasped in surprise to see the full view of the city.

"How is it? " I asked excitedly as I stood myself with him admiring the city with those twinkling brown eyes.

"Breath taking. " Harry mumbled under his breath and I chuckled a little at his settled reaction on the view. His face with a frown look when his eyebrows furrowed up then along his brown silky hair dancing rhythmly with the wind took my breath away and he looks dangerously handsome yet cute. How more lucky I could be?

"Did you like it? " I added the question and he nodded rapidly like a child. That made me giggle and I circled my arms around him from a side. He jolted a bit at my sudden contact but soon relaxed while still eyeing the dimlights of the city.

"Thank you. " he whispered and I looked into him fondly. Those eyes store a lot of emotions in it yet it looks so mystery which is what I love the most. He suffered much on his younger ages while I have all I want around me that time and I wanted myself to kiss that pain away from him. Hell, yeah. I need a kiss right now and maybe more but he isn't ready yet so a kiss is enough for now.